Sarah and Aido (lemon)

Sarah was wearing long trench coat over her cute little outfit she got for Aido . She walked to his dorm and snuck into his room then laid there waiting for him to show up. Aido was just getting back from class when he saw his sexy mate on his bed wearing a sexy blue outfit and he could control himself so he went up and kissed her. They French kissed deep taking each other's clothes off Aido put Sarah on top of him and slowly fingered her entrance which was wet from excitement. He made her ride two of his fingers and then kissed her again then slowly raised her hips up over his big member . He very slowly pushing himself inside until he was all the way inside her tight heat. A small trail of blood trickled down her legs and then she did the unexpected moving her hips on her own. Aido groaned then leaned forward sucking on her exposed nipples while pinching the other. Her moans got louder then Aido moved his hips making them go faster and burying himself as deep as he can inside her.

The moved in a steady fast tempo and Aido wrapped his arms around her middle back pulling her closer. Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck then they leaned forward biting into each other's necks licking the blood that went came gushing out. Finally the heat wave too much making them climax and stop moving with Sarah collapsing on his chest. Aido pulled out of her and cleaned them up cuddling to her back kissing her cheek before fall asleep himself.