Inside the Kurans minds

Zane p.o.v

Senri Shiki... it's been three months since our last shoot together and he made my amateur shoots more fun. When I started modeling it was just for a hobby and I wanted to do something different then my parents who are gifted hunters. Senri doesn't know that I like him and I  think may be I should tell me but I don't think it's just a crush. What do I do?

Sarah p.o.v

Aido is so hot even if he is a vampire but I believe we would make a good match but I have a feeling that my hatred for their kind might be misinterpreted . I know we are both blond and I'm the girly twin but I'm still a strong well known vampire Hunter. I hope I get to spend some time with Aido those blue eyes are just so gorgeous. I might have to fight his fans for him.  Maybe I should just play it cool.

Samantha p.o.v

Takuma ,I don't know why my eyes were drawn to his gentleman ways and he has green eyes like me. I think we have more in common especially a close relationship with my father Kaname . I hope he doesn't mind my manga collection in my room or my tomboy ways of clothing.

They all laid awake most of  that night thinking about what there was to come and fell asleep at exactly 4 a.m. Sarah was hugging a pillow to her chest sleeping on her side dreaming about Aido's  blue eyes. Samantha was sleeping in her room with her head propped up on pillows laying flat on her back thinking about Takuma. Zane just  had a book across his lap that read :Blood Transfusions and in his dream world he kissed Senri.

In the morning the three Kurans went to their separate classes except Samantha who went to library to check to see the manga collection. Zane was reading a book in his history class considering this class was more of an elective then an actual class to him. Sarah after her classes was helping the head master put up poster for a coming up activity which would be small carnival. They all thought the same thing which was :

"I hope someone invites me to go with them"