Sarah and Aido

Sarah was walking around the campus and she happened to bump into Aido . Aido looked bored or something of that nature and she wanted to cheer him up . She smiled at him and grabbed his hand dragging him into town with her. Aido was upset because more of the those people wanting to work during the came back because he isn't just good looking but also smart. As he walked around campus in his own head until he bumped into Sarah the cute Blond with brown eyes. When she smiled he felt his inside melt a bit next thing he knows they are both in town. Aido just went with the flow and watched with amusement as Sarah talked about random topics like (stars, weapons, clothing). Sarah admitted that she was bit of a talker when she got nerve especially since Aido is the first guy who she liked.

" So Aido your pretty smart , doesn't it bother you sometimes when people try to bug you to work for their company"

" hold on , how do you know about that ? Are you a fan of mine little lady?"

" information is one of my gifts besides I can tell by the look on your face that as popular as you are , you prefer you own tastes am I right?"

"I use to be more popular but that was a long time ago and yes I prefer doing things my own way, why did you drag me to town with you"

" you looked down and I thought why not treat you after all I like you Mr Blue eyes"

" Thank you cutie and I love your brown eyes "

They finished having a light snack and tea then went walking around the near by park. It was getting late almost time to meet up with her sister Samantha for rotating shift watch. Right before they went their own way Sarah went up to aido grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. Sarah ran but turned around ten feet away then waved goodbye. Aido couldn't process what happened until he felt the warmth still lingering on his lips making him smile. Sarah was doing patrol and Aido was looking out the window.
They both thought :

"What is this warmth ? Is this a true connection?"