Sam and Takuma (Date)

Sam and Takuma were at a bookstore looking at manga like black butler, fairytale and diabolik lovers...etc. Sam always love the horror filled ones while Takuma enjoyed the romantic ones. Takuma knew Sam was his soul mate and she knew Takuma was her soul mate but was too afraid to admit to each other. Samantha was just being stubborn or perhaps considerate not sure how they would react to each other.

Takuma enjoyed his times with his tomboy girlfriend and even like the fact that she acted like a lady even if she didn't dress girly like one. She was strong, beautiful and loved when they practiced their weapons together. Every once in awhile they would tie but in most cases Samantha was a better swordsman and way better with her guns.

They left the store and went to a ramen shop eating dinner laughing at each other how messy they ate noodles. Samantha from time to time let Takuma drink her blood when he needed it knowing the blood tablets didn't have any taste. After they had dinner Samantha went on her tippy toes and kissed him.

Samantha started to walk away but Takuma grabbed her hand pulled her back for dipped kiss before smiling walking away.
She ran away blushing like a tomato and when she made it to her room she splashed water on her face then went to bed.