Dancing

Sarah was always into dancing not because it helped her hunt better but because it helped her get her stress out in other way. She was dancing around her room and it was after school but not yet the weekend. So Aido was sure to sneak into her room and she loved it when he broke the rules just for her.

Sarah was in the middle of a slowly waltz when Aido stepped in making her sway with him. They dipped a few times and then when it was close to the end he picked her up by the waist holding her up in the air above them almost touching the ceiling. Sarah giggled and when she was back on the ground she gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Aido smiled and then started to do the tango holding each other closer. Sarah twirled around a few times then  leap here and there  while showing how flexible she was. Aido finally took her hand pulled her took him and kisses her hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he did the same to her lower back.

After a while she kicked him out to study but not before kissing him again and he reciprocated with a kiss on her left hand. Sarah closed the door slid down with her back to the floor blushing beet red. Then went to her desk and started doing her homework she didn't like to study but had to keep up with her older sister.