Save Me

(WARNING: Contains scenes of violence)

'Wait, where the hell am I?' I ask myself, slowly opening my eyes and gazing around the dark room. I was in a chair, but when I tried to stand up, I realised I was bound to it. Arms, legs, hands, I couldn't move anything but my head. Then a switch flicked on and a blinding light filled my vision, making me hiss in pain and screw my eyes shut. A few seconds later, I slowly open them, painfully slowly. When they've fully adjusted, I notice the room had a dirt roof. The walls were solid concrete, and were lined - with no free space - with tools. Tools stained with blood.

"Glad to see you could finally join us. I told them not to use too much, but they did anyway. At least they didn't harm you, though..." I cold voice whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't place where...

"That privilege is reserved for me," it continued, then moved away to a wall. I twist my neck uncomfortably to look at the man as he places his hands on his hips and scours the wall for something to use on me.

"No..." I whisper, my eyes wide as his features come into my vision, and my memory.

"NO!!!" I shout, struggling so much harder against my bonds. My father turns around, scowling, and without a word strikes me across my face.

"You will not speak unless given permission, understand?"

I spit in his face, continuing to yell and scream, even as I feel a black hole forming in my chest and tears pooling in my eyes. His face turns to pure rage as he wipes my spit away, then grabs a large, threatening knife from the wall.

"Let's see how much you'll scream after this!" he shouts, then grabs my face and slashes from my brow to my cheek on my left eye. Blood pooled in my vision and I bit my lip so hard it bled, just to stop myself giving him the satisfaction of hearing my scream. He clicks his tongue in annoyance, then grabs a long, thin cloth from the floor. Roughly wrapping it around my face, he then slaps me again and leaves the room. Now alone, and in agony, I allow myself to cry.

"Why... WHY?!!" I shout at the ceiling, the bandage wrapped around my face itching with every movement.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"Please... Don't leave me here..."

"Eijiro... I miss you..."

~ Time Skip (3 Days) ~

I've been in here for... three days. Maybe. I can't see daylight from this room, and even if I could, the crude bandage around my eyes wouldn't let me see anyways. My father has come and gone, leaving scratches and bruises behind, but nothing as bad as taking my left eye from me.

'When did he change so much...?' I often wondered to myself, trying to find what might have happened. Sometimes, if I really concentrated, I thought I could hear my classmates searching for me. But I knew it was just my imagination. They wouldn't find me here.

~ Time Skip (2 Days) ~

'What the hell is so loud...?' I ask myself, trying to tilt my ear to where I thought the door was. Without warning, a massive boom resonated through the room, echoing off the walls. A loud crash beside my head told me the door had been blown off its hinges.

"I FOUND HER!!!" someone cries, then I hear running footsteps as the person throws their arms around me. A spiky mess of hair brushes against my face, and tears well up in my eyes, unable to fall because of the bandage.

"No way..." I mutter as Eijiro clutches to me like I might disappear. More people file into the room and a lot of shouting was going on, hurting my ears but a welcome change from the deathly silence I had endured over the past few days. Someone walks around behind me and unties my arms and hands, which immediately go around Eijiro. Another person unties my legs, and I feel a third person tugging at my bandage.

Trust Me (Eijiro Kirishima X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara