Back At School

"And here we have our two most famous students in the universe: (Y/N) and Midoriya," Aizawa announces as we walk into class together. It was just coincidence that we walked in at the same time, but everyone's heads swiveled to stare at us.

"Why famous?" I ask, sliding into my seat.

"Because you both went through a shit storm in Hosu," Bakugou snarks, clicking his tongue as he enters the room.

"Wait a fucking minute oh my god!"

I burst out laughing, along with Sero and Eijiro, as Bakugou enters the room.

"SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY, BAKUGOU?!" they shout in sync. Bakugou looked so fucking angry and it was impossible for me to keep my laughter inside.

"SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Bakugou yelled threateningly, raising his palms. His hair was swept to the side, brushed flat. It looked ridiculous.

"I'd like to see you try, side part boy!" Sero laughs, tears running down all three of our faces. Without warning, Bakugou's hair puffs back up in it's usual style, a small explosion sound matching the restoration of his hair's former glory.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU RETARDED PUNK?!"

"IT'S BACK!!!!" we all cry in sync. I was on the floor by now, repeatedly pounding my fist into it as I held my stomach. It hurt to laugh this much! Eijiro was kind of dying next to me, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes and failing miserably.

"Holy shit!!" I cry, wheezing. We didn't calm down for the entire homeroom, since every time we even glanced at Bakugou we would start laughing, which would set everyone else off. Hell, even thinking about it made us snicker. Aizawa just gave up completely, releasing us early since we wouldn't stop laughing. We couldn't fucking glance at the boy for the entire day, and our other teachers were so confused. And so it became a joke forever burnt into our minds; that one time Bakugou came to school with a side-part.

... And so, I'm never coming back. I would feel incomplete forever if I did. And, while you may not care, it was necessary for me to write this letter. I love it here more than I ever loved my old house. UA is my home now, and class 1-A is my family.

- (Y/N)