Dreams

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT)

'Where the hell am I?' I wonder, gazing around. I was on a road, not unlike the one Eijiro and I walked down together to get to school.

"(Y/N)!"

Speak of the devil. He ran up to me, waving his arm in the air and smiling. I raise a hand in greeting and smile back at him as he draws level with me, walking with him down a few roads until we reach a dead end. A few seconds of confusion pass as we turn around, about to leave, but find ourselves walled in.

"Eijiro? What happened?" I ask, subconsciously stepping closer to him. He was in a combat stance, ready to fight with his arms already hardened. The walls closed in around us, trapping us in, before they were suddenly replaced by a single room with no doors in sight. Now I was getting worried.

"Eijiro?" I say again, grabbing his arm and pressing closer to him. He disabled his Quirk, turning to wrap his arms around me.

"(Y/N), it's fine. I've got you," he murmured, running his fingers through my hair. I lean into him, then tilt my head up to press my lips against his. He melts into it, wrapping one arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I pause for one second to take a breath, and in that opening he slips his tongue into my mouth. My face turns red but I don't pull away, fighting with him for dominance. He wins, quickly backing me up until my back was pressed against the wall. He slips his arms down around my thighs, lifting me into the air. Without knowing what I was doing, I start moving my hips around against his crotch. He moans, then carries me over to a bed I hadn't noticed before. Laying me down then climbing on top of me, he continues to kiss me. After a few seconds he runs his fingers up along my sides, taking my shirt with them. I allow him to take it off, throwing it into the corner and quickly reaching around to undo my bra. He fiddles with it, struggling, and I help him.

He leans down, massaging my breast with one hand and flicking his tongue over the other.

"Shit, Eijiro..." I moan, and he starts going faster, removing my pants and his own shirt. I run my hands over his stomach, feeling his abs and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. His body was around me, trapping me in a warm cage. After a few more seconds he removes his arms and unbuckles his pants, kicking them off. Playing with my breasts a bit more, he pauses and slowly moves down to my womanhood. Sticking his fingers into the band of my underwear, he looks at me, asking for permission. Biting my lip, I nod, and he slowly begins to pull them down.

~

I jerk awake, my face a blushing mess.

'ALRIGHT (Y/N) YOU ARE NEVER DREAMING EVER AGAIN,' I scream, my heart beating wildly.

'LIKE HOLY SHIT. NEVER AGAIN!!'