S E V E N T E E N

Rose squealed as Sarah ran into her outstretched arms, the two embracing in a hug.

"You're so tanned!" Rose giggled as the boys walked over, a huge smile on all of their faces. Sarah giggled and let Rose go, the younger girl darting into Simon's arms. Simon dropped his suitcases and lifted Rose into the air, each other squeezing the other tightly.

"I'm happy you're back!" Rose squealed as Simon set her on the floor. He then placed a kiss on her forehead and the pair walked towards where everyone was gathered.

"So, you guys are sure it's okay I stay with you?" Rose asked as Ethan rested his arm on her shoulder.

"Of course," Josh replied, his fingers intertwined with Freya's. Rose smiled, and Simon wrapped his arm around her waist, tugging her away from Ethan and towards himself.

"You can sleep in my bedroom," Simon said to Rose as they all climbed in the three Ubers waiting for them. Rose giggled and pulled Simon onto the Uber, snuggling close to him.

"I mean it, we could sleep together in my room," he insisted as Josh and Freya climbed into the car next to them. Rose just giggled and rested against Simon's arm, relaxing into his grasp. She was excited to live at the house, she'd be happy there.

It had been 2 weeks since Rose had moved in and started sleeping in Simon's room. The two had become better than ever, their dates usually at Nando's or playing video games in bed. Rose had become a frequent in the boy's videos now, the fans asking where she was when she wasn't in videos. Even though she'd become such a big part of the boy's, she couldn't help missing Harry and Cal.

"Rose?" Simon called from the bedroom, probably wanting to film a video. Rose sighed, she'd just gotten ready for bed, but she knew games with Simon would be better. She walked out of the bedroom and nearly screamed when she spotted Simon naked and lying on the bed.

"Oh my God!" she squealed, turning away from Simon, her cheeks a fiery red. "Put some damn pants on!"

Simon laughed, and Rose heard the bed shuffle. She jumped when Simon's hands landed on her shoulders, his warm breath tickling her neck.

"You've seen it all before, no?" he teased, his voice low and deep. Rose turned her head to look at Simon's face and smiled, he was right, but it still felt weird and as thought she'd walked in on him.

"Still," Rose sighed as she turned to face him, he was still naked, but she'd relaxed a bit and gotten used to the fact he was stark naked. Simon smiled and took Rose's cheeks in his hands.

"I'm naked and you're in underwear, not much of a difference," he said, his eyes scanning Rose's body with lust. Rose blushed and got onto her tiptoes before planting a kiss on Simon's lips. Simon grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, making it obvious he wanted the kiss to turn into something more.

"Come on, the boys are in," Rose whispered when Simon started to kiss her neck, sucking and biting to purposefully leave a mark. Simon just growled in response and Rose giggled, she knew the boys would hear and she could imagine the look on their faces.

Rose finally gave up and grabbed Simon's shoulders before pushing him backwards towards the bed. Simon smirked at her as he landed on his back, Rose leaning over him.

"Get down here," Simon said before pulling Rose onto the bed and smashing their lips together. Within minutes, both were naked and wrapped within the sheets, their hands searching the other's body with lust and love.

  ☁  

Rose rolled to the side and groaned as Simon's alarm blared loudly in her ear.

"Simon?" Rose mumbled, pulling a pillow over her head to muffle the beeping. After no response, she sat up and discovered Simon had vanished, his side of the bed empty.

"Simon?" Rose called towards the bathroom. Nothing. She frowned and climbed out of bed, slipping on some of Simon's boxers, a bra and a Sidemen hoodie. She then ventured downstairs where Vik, Josh and JJ were all sitting in the lounge.

"Where's Simon?" asked Rose as she sat beside Vik. The boys all shrugged.

"I heard him leave at 5?" Josh revealed, and Rose felt her stomach turn like lead, she felt physically sick.

"I'm sure he went out for a morning jog," she said quickly, shaking any doubt in her mind. Simon wouldn't cheat on her, that's not who he was.

"Want some breakfast?" JJ asked as he stood up and made his way towards the door. Rose just nodded and stared at the TV which was playing some show the boys had started to watch.

"I'm back!" Simon's voice came from the hallway. Rose jumped to her feet, Josh and Vik looking at her weirdly. She raced to the door and stepped into the hallway, Simon walking up the stairs to their bedroom. His neck was marked with a love bite, a love bite Rose was certain wasn't hers. Her lips hadn't touched Simon's neck last night, it was her neck that was littered with hickeys, so why he had hickeys, she knew.

Rose stared in silence as Simon continued up the stairs, her blood boiling and her nails digging so hard into her palm it had drawn blood. Simon disappeared into their bedroom and Rose spun around and back into the lounge where Vik was staring at her.

"I'm borrowing some jogging bottoms from you," Rose said to Vik. "I'll be back soon."

With that, Rose raced to Vik's room, threw on some of his joggers, shoes and grabbed his set of house keys he kept by the side of his bed. She then walked downstairs, past Simon who had just walked out of their bedroom, and into the hallway.

"Rose?" Simon called as he watched as she walked away. Rose then threw open the front door, walked outside and slammed the door so hard, Vik jumped from the couch.

  ☁  

The story wasn't even meant to go like this, I love Simon and now he's being a dick, oh lord.