T W E L V E

The group were sat downstairs, in a huge huddle and nobody talking to each other.

"What do you guys think about a holiday?" Vik proposed after a while of being in silence and the occasional video playing. All eyes shot to him, a few confused and a few happy.

"Sure!" Rose squeaked, clapping her hands together and dropping her phone onto the couch. Simon, who was sat next to her with his arm wrapped around her waist, nodded and put his phone in his pocket before placing a kiss on Rose's cheek. JJ looked over to them disapprovingly but then turned to Vik and nodded.

"I'm up for it, I'm stressed with all the music and training," he said. Ethan and Josh both agreed so now all there was to do was ask the others.

"I'll ring Harry! Can the Cals and Sarah come too?" Rose asked Vik, winking at him which made him blush red in response.

"Thanks!" said Rose before she slid away from Simon's grasp and out of the room to call Harry.

The phone picked up and Rose grinned, she enjoyed talking to Harry no matter what time of day it was and knowing him, he'd probably just woken up.

"Yeah?" Harry answered, his voice groggy. Rose giggled and twirled her hair through her fingers, excited to tell Harry they were going on holiday.

"We're all going on holiday, Even the Cals and Sarah!" she squealed, bouncing on the spot. She heard Harry laugh and she grinned, she knew the holiday would be great fun and would relax her.

"I'll take that as a yes, pick me up soon!" Rose said before hanging up and returning to the lounge, this holiday would be the best thing for her right now.

  ☁  

5 weeks later.

Rose groaned as she dragged her heavy suitcase towards the water villa the group had rented in the Maldives. The view was breath-taking; diamond clear water, tear blue skies and golden beaches. The villa had 8 rooms; Sarah and Callum, Vik and Cal, Harry, JJ, Josh, Simon and Rose. Sadly, Tobi had to stay back in London to stay with Manny with things, so he hadn't come.

"It's gorgeous!" Rose and Sarah screamed, dropping their suitcases and running into the villa, still screaming. The boys chuckled and joined them, Ethan and Callum picking up the stranded suitcases. The main room was a living room, a dining room and a kitchen all in one with a hallway with the bedroom were attached to. Then outside, there was a balcony thing that had a hammock attached to two poles of wood. It was exquisite.

"It's amazing!" Sarah squealed as Callum set down their suitcases and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. Simon walked up behind Rose and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. In the 5 weeks of preparing for the holiday, Simon and Rose had officially become a couple, confirming it to their family and friends. They had yet to tell Simon's fans but there was a lot of suspicion, daily tweets asking whether the two were together and so on. Vik and Cal had also become a couple, Vik coming out to the group and often going to the flat.

"It's gorgeous," Vik said as Cal intertwined their fingers, standing side by side as everyone gaped over the villa. Rose smiled and leaned into Simon, she knew this holiday would be best for the couple, they could work on things.

"Let's get in the water!" Sarah squealed, breaking off from Callum and running out to the balcony. Rose looked up at Simon with a grin before running after Sarah, squealing.

  ☁