S E V E N

Rose turned to Harry the moment he stepped back inside.

"Well?" she asked hopefully as he came and sat next to her. He just shrugged, and all hope was diminished.

"I should go out, shouldn't I?" Rose asked Harry who just raised an eyebrow, wondering what she meant. Rose shuffled to face Harry and flicked a strand of hair out of her face.

"You and I need to get out and pull!" she exclaimed, giving Harry a joking push. Harry laughed as Cal walked in, a confused look on his face.

"What's going on?" he asked as he sat next to Rose, slinging his arm around her shoulders. She smiled and looked at him, happy Cal was fine with the boys knowing he was gay.

"Harry and I are going on the pull, come with us," she grinned, leaning her head into Cal's chest. The older boy sighed but gave her a small smile.

"Sure, it'll give me a chance to scope out some cuties," he said before winking at Rose who giggled like a child. Harry laughed and rolled his eyes before looking at Rose. Rose Williams was his best friend, but he knew that somewhere in his heart, she was something more and even if she didn't love him back, he'd never stop her from being happy, no matter who her happiness was with.

Rose sprung to her feet and turned to the two boys.

"I'm going to get changed and we'll go out early then get down to business," she said, her confidence booming, before skipping to her room. After closing the door behind her, she took a deep breath and leant against the wall. She loved Simon, so why she was doing this she didn't know she just knew It hurt to think of Simon in the moment.

Without another thought, Rose tore through her wardrobe looking for the most revealing clothes she could find, sliding in the skimpy outfit. She'd chosen a red bralette, mini black leather skirt and knee-high boots. She'd accompanied the outfit with dark red lipstick, a bomber jacket, nice black earrings and a black choker with red roses on.

Rose looked in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction, this outfit was guaranteed to catch some attention. Rose walked out into the lounge and smirked at Harry's gobsmacked expression, giggling at Cal's equal expression.

"Mate, I'm gay and all but wow!" Cal laughed as he walked towards Rose and swung his arm around her shoulders. Rose giggled and watched as Harry shook his head and got up from the sofa.

"Gay boy isn't wrong," he said as his eyes flickered up and down Rose's body. Cal glared at Harry jokingly and the three roommates left the flat, heading out for the night.

  ☁  

Simon threw his shoe at the wall and let out a yell of frustration.

"Simon!" JJ yelled as he burst into the room, dodging a flying shoe that was heading his way. Simon dropped the shoe box he'd picked up and let his arms sag to his sides, his shoulders slumping forward. The poor boy looked defeated and he hadn't even fought anything.

"Harry didn't let me finish my fucking sentence!" he yelled, his voice strained, before dropping to his knees and hitting the floor with his fist. JJ rushed to his side and placed a hand on Simon back.

"I wanted to tell him I liked her, but he fucking left before I could!" Simon said angrily, leaning into JJ who just hugged the older boy.

"Call him, tell him, Simon," JJ advised after Simon had calmed down a little bit. Simon nodded and took a deep breath, he knew he was overreacting, but he hated the fact Rose didn't want to see him.

Simon grabbed his phone out his pocket and dialled Harry who picked up instantly.

"Hello!" he chirped down the line, his voice slurred. Simon frowned and looked at JJ.

"Harry, where are you?" Simon asked, flinching at the loud music pounding through the phone. Harry giggled, and Simon rolled his eyes.

"At the club, you know the one near that one place we went!" Harry slurred before hanging up. Simon groaned and threw his phone to the floor before running his fingers through his hair.

"Get the car keys, we're going to the club downtown to rescue Harry," Simon huffed before getting to his feet, JJ following his moves. He was going to give Harry a stern talking for cutting him off.

  ☁  

Rose squealed as Cal danced up against a cute boy he'd found.

"You go, Cal!" she yelled over the music before stumbling into a stranger who grasped her waist.

"Hello beautiful," he murmured in her ear, making her blush deeply. Rose looked up and bit her lip. The stranger was beautiful, long messy blonde hair and a perfect face. There was a small freckle above his lip and on his fingers were rings.

"Hello," Rose whispered in the stranger's ear, the two of them swaying to the music. The stranger caught her eye and licked his lips seductively, Rose knew where he wanted this to go.

"I'm Dylan," the stranger whispered as he took Rose's waist and moved her up against a wall.

"Rose," Rose breathed back as Dylan leaned close to her, his breath brushing against Rose's lips. In a swift movement, Dylan brought his hands to Rose's race and pressed his lips against hers. Rose didn't even think before she wrapped her arms around his neck, her mind further away from her troubles than ever before.

 ☁

So that was chapter 7 and it's going very fast but I need some Romon action so....  Hopefully the next few chapter will have some Romon and maybe something for Cal? ;)