T H I R T E E N

Rose gasped as she came up from the water, her hair stuck to her back.

"1 minute!" Sarah yelled, and Rose's arms shot up in the air in celebration.

"Told you!" Rose yelled before swimming up to the balcony and resting her arms of the edge. Sarah giggled and dangled her feet into the water, her lips in a smile.

"Looks nice out here," said Harry, appearing at the doorway with a smile. Rose smiled, and she pulled herself out of the water, standing up and walking towards him.

"It is, now I'm going to get changed," she said before walking past Harry and walking to her room. Harry sighed and walked over to Sarah, sitting on the balcony. Sarah looked at him before wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Bog, it's okay," she said softly. She knew Harry liked Rose, everybody but Rose knew, and it killed him that he had always been there for her, but she always chose someone else.

Harry ran his hands through his hair and hung his head.

"It's not okay, I can't move on and I can't have her," he said, his voice cracking. Sarah squeezed Harry tightly and looked out onto the water, thinking of what to say.

"Let's go inside, I'm sure we're going out tonight so maybe you'll meet someone?" she finally said before standing up and helping Harry to his feet. He nodded and walked inside, leaving Sarah outside.

  ☁ 

Rose slipped off her bikini and slipped into a tank top, shorts and some platform shoes before doing her hair in a complicated plait

"Rose?" Simon called from outside the bedroom. Rose walked out and smiled when she saw all the boys, and Sarah, lined up and ready to go to the club that they'd found and decided to go to.

"You look stunning," Simon said as he walked towards Rose, a smile on his face which showed off his dimples. Rose intertwined her fingers in his and the group left for the club.

Rose cheered as JJ downed his 5th drink that night, probably dangerous but everybody was too smashed to realise. Simon grabbed Rose's waist and pulled her up into her arms, Rose wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Kiss me," Simon murmured as the music thumped through the club, people bouncing and the room getting increasingly hot. Rose looked at him as the music bounced in her veins, there were so many things she wanted to do to Simon, but they would have to wait for a more private place.

Rose placed her lips on Simon's as he pushed her body against the wall near to them. A few cheers erupted from the group as Simon's hands were placed on Rose's face and cupped her cheeks as they kissed, the heat intensifying. Rose wrapped her arms around Simon's neck and pulling the taller boy closer. The heat between the two was exploding, their hands couldn't let go of the other and they didn't want to pull away no matter how much their lungs screamed. They were in heaven, apart from one.

Harry watched them from the bar and chugged down his drink, he hated seeing his lips on hers instead of his own. His mind was swirling as was the room, he was massively intoxicated and considering Harry was an angry person sober, it was 10x worse when drunk.

"Dickhead," Harry hissed as Simon's hand snaked around Rose's waist and his lips touched her neck. Vik walked towards Harry and sat next to him, him the only one who was sober since he'd promised not to drink for a month.

"What's wrong?" Vik asked as he asked for another lemonade, the bartender sliding one over. Harry shook his head and rested it on the bar, his mind racing.

"I fucking love her, and it hurts so much," he slurred as Simon took Rose's wrist and led her out of the club, Cal and JJ cheering like animals over the music. Vik frowned sadly before placing a hand on Harry's shoulder, trying to comfort him. Harry snapped. He shoved Vik away from him, Vik falling off the stool and onto the floor.

"Get off of me! You will never know what I feel like, do not try and make me feel better!" Harry yelled, Cal rushing to Vik's side and helping him up. The whole group was staring at Harry, but he didn't care, he was so angry and hurt that he didn't care.

"I fucking love her, and she can't see that! Fucking hell, she's the only one who can't see that!" he yelled before storming out of the club, his fists clenched so hard they'd broken his skin. He needed space and for how long he didn't know, all he knew that he couldn't stand one more second of hurt.

  ☁   

I feel so bad for Harry but I need some drama in this book so poor Bog had to have his heart broken :(