Introductions: Alone but not Alone

You have always been hidden from the world. Never to be allowed to go outside. Never to be allowed to have any friends. You even got homeschooled.

And to be honest, you hated it. Every day you would watch through your window to see kids walking to school with their friends. All laughing and smiling.

You wished you could be like that...
But you knew you couldn't.

It was because the way you were born. The way you were different from the rest.
Somehow when you were born you were gifted with the power of a quirk. Gifted with a power that people only dreamed off.
It was called: Angel-like.

No you more or less could say it was named that way after you were born. Never had there been someone who had this quirk.

Never

Your parents thought you were send from heaven and was secretly an angel. Sadly for them and the doctors, you weren't. But the weirdest thing was that you never inherited the power of your parents.

Your mom was in the past a hero called: Rose sleeper, and had a smoke kind of power. She could make smoke out of her body which smelled like roses and when you smelled that, you imeadiatly fainted.

It wasn't much, but somehow your mom still became a hero. It was mostly because she was really smart and knew how to handle villains attacks.

Your dad on the other hand was a police officer. He did have a quirk although it wasn't very flashy. He could tell when someone was lying. Yes, very lame indeed, but usefull when you're a cop.

And then there was you. A (h/c) coloured girl with (e/c) eyes. Very plain indeed.

Except for your big white wings that were on your back. No, you couldn't make them dissapear. No, you couldn't 'tuck them in' or anything.
They were just there.

So you're clothes were made specifically for you. Leaving the back open for your wings. And then still it was hard to get dressed. Your wings were always in the way.

Also your room was designed to 'entertain' you as long as you were there. It was big and very neat.

Yeahh... your parents were rich.
And you didn't quite like it.

Your mom was always out. Helping the hero's still. Making tactics or stuff. You didn't really care.

Your dad was always at work. With villains out there increasing by the day, the police men had all busy days.

So you were always alone at home. Well, you had the guards at the front door to be sure you didn't sneek out and nobody sneeked in. Mark and Thomas. They were nice though... sometimes you talked a while with them. They saw more of the outside world then you did though.

Then there was the chef. He was called Maurice and was a dad like figure. He came from Spain and could cook dilliciously! He was also so very excited that if you were ever down, you would go to him and imeadiatly smile.

Oh let's not forget Nagisa! She was the head of the housekeepers. She was a big momma who could give such warm hugs you always felt better after them. She could tell hourlong stories too.

And so you were never really alone but in the same time...

Lonely.

And you thought you would stay that way forever.

Or would you?