"Hello zoi and kai. Are you okay?" she nodded her head yes.

"are you okay otosama?"

"yes." I then got up and went into the kitchen.

"What do you kids want for breakfast?"

I said happy.

"Bacon and eggs!"

"ah ah!"

"okay then!" I then began to cook breakfast.

After we ate breakfast I then got dressed. My hair slicked back, black pants, black and white converse sneakers, black & white skull shirt, leather jacket, sun glasses on, and my accessories on. I plan on seeing jeremy today. It's been a while since I've seen him. When I told him I came back to America he said he had to talk to me about something. And I wasn't going to leave them alone in the house. So I'm bringing them along with me.

"Okay daddy I'm ready!" she had on an outfit and did her hair. Yes I know how to do hair. Janelle taught me because she said we might have a girl and she's going hair natural hair due to her being a biracial child. And boy was she right. Zoey had more hair than she was at 3. Janelle must've kept my advice.

After all I did give her techniques on natural hair growth tips in case she wanted to have long and natural hair instead of having to wear weave all the time. But I see she just used it for zoey.

and I put kai in a outfit that had my same type of style

I packed up the kids bag, picked kai up and went downstairs

"You ready zoey?"

"yeah I'm coming daddy!" she then ran down the stairs and jump from the last stair to the end.

"Let go hime and oji." she then nodded head and we left the house. I got in my Toyota and put zoey and kai in the back with car seats I brought for them and drove off.

JANELLE'S POV

"Ma'am how's my son doing? Please tell me I-I have to know!" the woman said with tears crawling down her face and the fear causing her to tremble.