I always blamed myself for my mother's death that I couldn't save her from that fire, but all this time she was with him and I don't know how that monster treated her,

Now I understand why he used to visit this Haweli twice a month.

I stop the car and opened Maaz's cell phone and looked at my location, only one more hour drive and I will be there, but I have to be quick before Maaz wakes up, I know I have to see his wrath, he is not going to like what I did, but I am sorry Maaz, I can't risk your life for me, everyone needs you,I am trusting you with my little brother I know you will keep him safe and more importantly Nani ma need you.

I am really sorry Maaz, I know you will be so mad at me, but after some time you will forgive me,

I looked down at the time and started to drive, I don't know why, but hands started to shake as time passes, I have to be strong for my family, I should not be scared now, I will get over with this, I can do this, be a strong girl Areesha! You are a daddy's strong and brave girl!

"Yes, I can do this," I assured myself and started praying to Allah SWT, asking for his help and guidance,

When I reached my destination, I picked up the diary from the seat and looked at the ragged leather cover, it was my father's diary, I had this with me for a long time, daddy has written all the secrets of this haweli in coded words which for the first time I couldn't understand, but now I have figured them out, I have been working on them for a long time and got to know the meaning of those codes, Daddy has disclosed everything about this Haweli, there was a map of the Haweli at the end giving me the information of all the possible routes and hidden tunnels, there was a detail of hidden weapons and mines underneath the base of this place.

I opened the last few pages where Baba has written all the things happened to him, he told me how his father, disowned him when he took my mother to meet him, how he was forced to leave my mother after their marriage, even my grandfather tried to kidnap my mother, but when daddy got to know about that he returned to his father and accused him of that, which he denied but my father fight for us, he never wanted to leave us at any cost and my grandfather was trying to get him back in the Haweli because all the properties and assets were named after him, he wanted his son back, but never accepted us, he wanted to get rid of us and wanted Baba to be with him and run his business, but Baba rejected all the wealth and came back to us with an intention to never go back to him, but he didn't know about the cruelty of his own blood, his own brother tried to kill him once, but Baba was able to escape from there, he never told us about that incident but he wrote that if he dies in any kind of accident the blame should be on his brother.

I pulled out a piece of paper, from the back of the diary, the last letter from my dad for me and started reading it,

"My dear princes,

I know I will not be alive when you will be reading this letter, I wanted to keep you and your mama away from all my family drama, but I am sorry my love, I couldn't keep you safe from them, I want you to be a strong woman just like your mother.

She is the strongest woman I have ever known, she has that courage that has kept me going through all the problems in my life, her faith in me and her support gave so much strength to fight for both of you, I was so heartbroken when I left my father, but your mother's love was an only cure that helped me, so my love I want you to be just like her and I know you are my brave girl, you can overcome from any obstacle in your life.

Life is not easy my love, be aware of the cruelty of this world and have your faith in Allah SWT, he will help you with every problem and never lose your trust on him, if you got stuck into something, just close your eyes and ask help from Allah SWT, with all your heart, he will In Sha Allah, show you a way and will guide you to the right path, my prayers are always with you my princess, even if I die I will keep praying for you.