Vacation

Kaneki POV

It's been a week since I got back to school and it's starting to go back to its usual day by day activities after what happened to me, Frankie did say that while I was gone the school became a bit more gloomy, though the monsters in the school are still adapting to my change its still a good thing that it's starting to go back to normal..... or so I thought.

Apparently some monster species especially some families of vampires are attracted to dominant males or whatever they call me when I'm pissed, basically I think it's their kinks, and some trolls and gremlins likes to choose strong males as their mates, and right now I'm literally surrounded by vampires, trolls, gremlins, and some monster species I'm not familiar with but I can see a spider girl over the mass of students surrounding me.

I managed to get out of the mass of Ghouls that surrounded me and hid inside a room which happens to be my class, I sat on the back and leaned on the table thinking about the situation.

I cracked my finger unconsciously scaring some of the students inside the classroom, I gave them apologetic looks and continued thinking, I sighed deciding that it's not the best moment for me to think about this, I'll have to explain this to hide once he got back from his school trip.

The class started and even though I look like I'm not listening at all its the opposite, I mentally took notes memorizing important lessons all the while doing random stuff on my notebook and occasionally cracking my finger, I sighed as morning classes ended and lunch came, and again I was surrounded by some vampire girls and some quite good looking trolls and goblins but paid them no attention whatsoever, I saw the ghouls hanging out on their usual table and decided to sit with them not just to get away from this unwanted attention but to also spend some time with them.

Clawdeen: so how's being popular?

Kaneki: want to kill myself right now, too much attention I just need some time alone in class, heck even when I went to the bathroom some Ghouls would follow me and honestly it's just plain creepy.

Frankie: ooof, anyway how's being back to school feels like?

Kaneki: it's good to be back, I did miss you guys when I was back at that place.

I unconsciously cracked my finger scaring Frankie and Twyla a bit.

Kaneki: sorry, it's stuck to me like a memory, mannerisms can be such a pain.

We chatted for until the bell rang signalling the start of the afternoon classes, but again, many Vampires, Trolls, and goblins surrounded me only now adding to the Frey are some sea monsters, I sighed as I asked for help from the Ghoulfriends and they somehow managed to get the ghouls away from me giving me some space to breath.

Spectra then suddenly came and asked for another good story and I turned her down with a promise that if I find one I'll be sure to tell her, I got to class along with Clawdeen and Ghoulia while Cleo was still talking to Deuce outside the room, and while looking at them I sometimes wonder with all the stuff that's happened they still stood strong, like their love for each other is stronger than titanium.

Classes ended signalling a semester break, and considering I just got back a week ago I needed to do some catch up, though thanks to Ghoulia and Frankie tutoring me on some lessons that I miss, I was allowed to enjoy the semester break, I was told by a fellow co worker that the manager of my coffee job here has perished due to a heart failure and without a child he asked me to take care of the place, honestly I was sad since my manager here reminds me of manager back home, I gladly took the offer while letting the same staff still in work since I trust them the most not just because of their experience but also their trust in me.

I got home and I noticed a letter saying that Hinami has returned to Japan thanks to n early semester break and Touka came to pick her up,  looking down I saw a few more sentences.

"Kaneki, Hinami is worried sick since you disappeared, and while I was here taking care of the place and Hinami, I searched for you without any fruitful results, I hope that if you get back you'll be able to read this letter and come visit Antieku soon -Touka ps. Don't be so naive when going out Kaneki and also the manager wants to speak to you soon"

I smiled knowing that Hinami is alright but frowned also knowing that they might get angry at what happened to me, a week has passed and being a manager is quite hard, so I decided to go visit Japan to clear my mind a bit and ask for some tips to how to become a better manager, and once I delivered the news of me going to Japan to the Ghoulfriends, they wanted to come with me including Jinafire and Robecca while Gigi said she'll come after she's finished with some matters at her hands.

We got into a private jet thanks to Cleo who happily let us board the jet back and forth while also letting us have a small amount of experiencing luxury, we were grateful and also I invited Clawd and Deuce to join since their Ghoulfriends might get lonely.

We arrived at the airport and thanks to Touka sending me RC suppressants I got past the RC detectors, I immediately told the Ghouls that I want them to be introduced to my old Family and Friends, i smiled seeing them exited on seeing my friends though i may give tem warning just incase of the Tsukiyama Cancer might appear.

i chuckled at their antics when we were walking towards Anteiku, for eexample, Ghoulia kept runnimg into Bookstores and Clawdeen getting amazed at some of fashion Japan, i chuckled when Twyla accidentally bumped into a lamppost slightly her nose, she then just massaged it softly saying that she's alright.

While we were sightseeing, I noticed a group of students surrounding a few landmarks and one of the students hair is very familiar, I took a second look and again it was too good to be true, I walked towards the familiar hair and to my surprise it was none other than Touka, she was confused at first when she saw my hair, I sighed after trying to tell her that it's me I then grabbed my eyepatch and put it on, her eyes widen and she told me to head straight for Antieku while also punching my arm.

I smiled saying "Its good to see you again" and while trying to say something her stuttering is cute to be honest, she saw me smiling and glared I then apologized and told her about the Ghoulfriends coming with me, she looked confused at first and after explaining she understood.

After I talked to Touka and she returning to her class your whatever, we headed straight for Antieku, once we arrive we were hit that beautiful and wonderful smell of freshly brewed coffee, and once I entered I was greeted by Yoshimura-San and Nishiki-senpai.

Manager: so these are the Monsters you want to be introduced to us?

New chapter, and yeah I know I've been focusing on this and Ghoul's Legend rather than Date a Ghoul, sorry but I'll do my best to update that too, it's just I'm starting to loose inspiration on writing it so yeah... Sorry and SOUL out.