Meet and Greet with a Side of Panic

Kaneki POV

Three days past and only eleven more days to come for Draculaura's Birthday and Valentine's day, I sighed after the stressful day I had when literally every single ghouls all over the school welcoming Hinami which oddly enough was not stopped by the student body and headmistress Bloodghoul.

I was eating with the ghouls when a pink fashioned ghoul with a pink hair styled in a ponytail came up to us greeting with a bright smile, her name is Gigi Grant the daughter of the Genie, at first I didn't believe them until Gigi was asked for a wish, next was a ghoul with rocket boots, a cage like skirt above a black skirt, and her skin was metal, she came rocketing towards our little group and greeted us with very hyper hi, she is named Robecca Steam, a SKRM champion and a very close friend to Frankie.

After that small meet and greet episode I headed straight for Hinami who was just about to leave her class with a werewolf having a nice chat, I waved at her and she waved back with a big smile.

Hinami: Onii-chan!!, it's good to see you, oh and this is that friend I kept talking to you about.

Kaneki: she is? Well thank you for being good friends with Hinami here, she can be a bit of a handful sometimes.

Hinami: hmpf, Onii-chan you big meanie.

Kaneki: haha, sorry sorry, anyway I hope you two have a great day I just came here to check on Hinami.

???: wait, you smell familiar.

Kaneki: huh what?

???: This smell its like, oh my, are you and Clawdeen friends by any chance?

Kaneki: yes, yes I am.

???: well that's explains why her perfume is on you, anyway my name is Howleen, nice too meet you Kaneki.

Kaneki: wait how do you know my name.

Howleen: well that's because I'm Clawdeen's younger sister.

Kaneki: oh that's why you resemble her a bit.

Howleen: haha, I hope you aren't doing anything stupid with Clawdeen, and if you are.... you'll be sorry.

I sweatdrop at her and smiled nervously, I told her we were just friends and after a few more seconds of doubt she calms down, I gave Hinami a pat on the head and waved at them, they waved back as they enter another classroom.

Class ended and I was already at my workplace doing my daily routine when the ghouls came in and continued their discussion as I waited for their orders, I smiled thinking that this is a good change of pace and a peaceful one at that, I took their orders and the sound of sirens caught all of the attention inside the cafe.

I ask a random customer and he answered that there was a murder in the Normie part of town leaving the body mutilated and missing some limbs and some organs, I cringed slightly at the thought and continued my work thinking who would do such a thing.

I got off work early and I head back home with a small surprise, apparently Hinami invited Howleen for a small study together thing and right now Hinami is asking Howleen some questions about a lesson she didn't quite get, while Hide is well.... being Hide with that being said, he kept pondering me if there's a Halloween thing going on.

Hide: yo Kaneki why is Howleen wearing a costume, and that name sounds weird.

Kaneki: uhh... you see Hide. Howleen likes to wear those clothes because uhm.. yeah cosplay stuff like back at Japan.

He then accepted my answer and continued his own school work, I got called by Hinami who took Hide's place on asking the questions only this time about something they both don't understand.