Small Visit

Kaneki POV

It's been a week and my life as a high schooler in a school of monster is becoming more enjoyable to say atleast, Manny has started to be nice to me after I helped them get Holt back from an angry mob of Normies who apparently don't like monsters, well I can blame them we tend to be afraid of something we don't know and don't understand, and that's enough past news, today while me, Clawdeen and Cleo were walking to the creepateria Draculaura asked Clawdeen and Cleo if they can make her 1600 Birthday a Fangtastic one.

well of course the two were having a hard time trying to throw up a party like her dream party be, so I suggested them to ask the other ghouls if they can help with the party planning, I bid them goodbye to let them have their space for the planning and I headed straight to the library.

I entered and I bumped well past through Spectra as she was apparently interviewing the mansters and ghouls inside for a juicy story and lucky me I didn't have any stories for her which disappoints her a tad but I reassured her if I hear any good stories I'll make sure to talk to her about it.

I entered an aisle and looked for a good read and I accidentally bumped into Ghoulia and Abby.

Kaneki: "Hey Ghoulia, Abby how are you Ghouls doing?"

Ghoulia: *moans and growls a bit*

Abby: she is on a tight schedule for her science project, and she got a bad hair day this morning.

Abby translated for me and I smiled as I ask her on what is she currently trying to create.

Ghoulia: "moans in a excited manner"

Abby: she make a partner deciding machine thingy for Valentine's day.

I laughed at that a bit making Ghoulia pout which apparently made her look cute as well as a puppy, I apologized and I let them continue their own work bidding them goodbye and good luck for Ghoulia's project with a bit of a silent prayer that it won't explode on her face and Abby's of she decided to stick with her.

I continued my search for a good book and I met a student hiding under the stairs after finding a good one, I came over her and she got spooked from my sudden wave at her, and what I expected was to her to run or walk away she disappeared into the shadows.

Kaneki: well that certainly wasn't a very common thing for me to see, and a bit rude, eh maybe she's just shy I'll try to approach her a bit slowly next time.

I sat on one of the chairs and read silently, I continued to read until someone blocked my sight, I panicked a bit but then called down after hearing a small giggle.

Kaneki: I'm guessing a ghoul with bolts on her neck and has a shocking personality.

Frankie: aww your now fun sometimes y'know haha.

She giggled as she let my face go, she sat on the chair across mine and took out a very large book, I was curious and peeked a bit which she noticed and smiled.

Frankie: want to see?

Kaneki: I uh, can I?

Frankie of course you can, here.

She then laid the book on the table making a loud heavy thump, I flinched a bit and moved my chair to see the book better, I thought it was a dictionary of some sorts seeing Frankie and one of the smartest ghouls around other than Ghoulia herself.

What I saw was her family album and photos of our mini adventures around the school, I smiled after seeing a photo recalling a funny memory, she then told me about her grandfather and not that I wouldn't know already was Victor Frankenstein himself, it didn't take me long to figure her kind after I saw her use her electricity and those stitches and bolts are a dead giveaway.