More Friends and Quick Brawl

Kaneki POV

Another day to start a very disturbing sight, an eyeball with wings passed by me while it's pupil is directly aimed at me and a group of skeleton walking to their class in front of me, seriously if I wasn't a half ghoul I would have literally ran in fear and scream like a little girl, but thanks to my experiences as one especially after that 'incident' with Hinami I'm kinda scarred for life but somehow got used to it.

I sighed and head for my locker door suddenly came Manny from a room and shoved me in an unlocked locker, seriously this is the most cliche school life experience I've aver experienced, too much novels can really have some side effects, I sighed again and looked at the time from my Icoffin I got from Draculaura as a welcoming gift, I still have enough time before my class starts, I hope I somebody I know owns this locker.

I waited patiently for any recognizable faces before I started either screaming their name or banging the locker door, I got tired from waiting and fell asleep on a very coincidental shelf inside the locker who happens to be also bigger than me, I wonder who owns this locker judging by the mass amounts of books, someone smart or just likes to read to kill boredom, I awoke to the sounding bell signalling the end of the first period and I started to panic.

I kept on debating to either desperately bang and scream on the locker door or stick to my original tactic to avoid large amounts of embarrassment, I started to pick the 'desperately bang the door and scream someone's name' option until a familiar click of a lock unlocking came into my ears and the locker door suddenly opened showing a smiling Ghoulia and a ghost girl floating beside her.

I got spooked and screamed slightly before I calmed down after making Ghoulia scream-moan, is that even a word, I apologized and thanked her before the ghost girl butted in in a energetic manner and asked about who I am.

???: you look familiar, hey aren't you the one who is the Normie exchange student, now that I mentioned it aren't you also the one who got Manny the back hit from a rebound?

Kaneki: y-yeah that's me hehe "I scratched my cheek in slight embarrassment from the whole recognition thing since I'm pretty much invisible back at my old school" I thought before she grabbed my hand and shook it quickly.

Spectra: hi my names Spectra Vondergeist, I'm the local story writer of Monster High with my blog proudly named by me Spectra The Ghostly Gossip.

I explained to them how I got in Ghoulia's locker and Spectra wrote the whole story down with the speed of sound, we entered our next class which is a good thing since I saw Frankie, Clawdeen and Draculaura having a chat together with Frankie having a worried face.

Frankie: have you Ghouls heard about Kaneki, this morning I didn't see him enter his class.

Clawdeen: oooh looks like someone's getting interested.

Frankie's face suddenly showed a lime colored blush and doing her best trying to change the subject before I poked her shoulder.

Kaneki: hey, you guys were talking about just now?

Frankie squealed a bit before turning back and facing me in the process and the others.

Frankie: h-hey Kaneki how are ya haha ¿0-0.

Kaneki: I'm fine thanks for asking, I overheard a bit about how you were worried about me, sorry about that Manny is a bit sour about last time.

Clawdeen: what and aww.

Clawdeen made a kissing sound making both me and Frankie blush a bit.

Draculaura: yep that's a point alright.