Help?

Frankie Pov

It's been ten days since Kaneki got kidnapped, we were pretty lonely even at Draculaura's birthday party, though it was still fun but I can't seem to help that I long for Kaneki to put it simply, and I can also tell that Clawdeen has been also getting low on her inspiration to create new fashion, Clawd, Manny, Heath and Hoodude were also quite down without Kaneki.

Venus misses her Planet talk with Kaneki, Ghoulia started reading Kaneki's Book she borrowed before he got kidnapped, spectra now rarely posts stuff on her blog.

The school became a bit dull and boring, it seems like Kaneki made a huge impact on the whole place, we got into class and the atmosphere is even more gloomy than before, though I wonder why Toralei and her lackeys are getting less and less active at annoying the others, I shook my head and focused on the lesson while also taking some notes.

Silence covered the whole group even though Gigi talked and Twyla started conversing with us also, though I can tell Twyla is getting less and less sleep so I asked her why.

Frankie: Twyla, are you alright? you looked exhausted.

Twyla: i-I'm fine, it's just more nightmares started to pop up.

Frankie: I have a favor to ask.

Twyla: uhm sure what is it.

Frankie: you know that Kaneki dreams right? Well can you help me look for him?

Twyla seemed a bit shocked at this and this made me even more curious, she then looked at Clawdeen and Clawdeen nodded signaling something.

Twyla: let's meet at the entrance to the catacombs after school, me and Clawdeen has something to tell you guys.

Time skip

All of the ghouls arrived at the entrance to the catacombs, Twyla then appeared from the shadow of the catacombs' entrance, she then looked at Clawdeen and sighed.

Twyla: Kaneki... Kaneki isn't what we thought he is.

Draculaura: what does that mean that he isn't what we thought he is?

Clawdeen: he is something dangerous, more dangerous than rogue monsters.

Ghoulia: *moans*

Frankie: what do you mean Clawdeen?

Cleo: Yeah what is it that is so important that you called us all for.

Clawd: sorry were late, I hope we didn't miss much.

Clawd, Manny, Deuce, Heath, Hoodude, Rochelle Goyle, spectra, Robecca, and Venus arrived, Venus then made chairs for us with tree matter and we all sat down.

Clawdeen: as I said, Kaneki isn't what we thought he is.

Manny: why's that?

Twyla: I found out while He told Clawdeen after she visited his house after he ran away.

Clawdeen: he is a race of monsters native in Japan.

Spectra: like Kiyomi?

Clawdeen: well yes and no, yes he is a monster but not a ghost, he is what Japenese people calls Ghouls, not the ones we use as a slang here.

We were all shocked by what we heard, I felt betrayed by that including Ghoulia, Venus, Spectra, and pretty much everyone here, and honestly I felt it the most knowing that Kaneki kept secrets from us, but we all keep secrets from each other so I guess we're all even.

I tried to stay strong but the feeling of betrayal was too much, I fell to my knees and cried, Clawdeen then came over and hugged me calming me down a bit.