New Beginning

Kaneki arrived along with his best friend Hide on New Salem, Kaneki didn't really like the spooky atmosphere at first while Hide just ignores the whole crooked trees, many humans are living inside the houses that looked interesting to Kaneki while Hide is well just being Hide.

They both arrived at the house which was bought thanks to the Manager back at Anteiku which Kaneki and Hide were very grateful, as they unpacked inside they started chatting with each other.

Hide: yo Kaneki so what was the school you got invited to?

Kaneki: well I think it's called Norman's High or something like that, it's quite blurry and the letters are a bit messed up.

Hide: well I guess the one who typed it is either falling asleep or is already asleep in order to mistype most of the words.

Kaneki: well luckily I somehow read the mistyped words nicely hahaha.

Hide: Yeah lucky you.

Kaneki: so what school did got invited to?

Hide: me? A school called Unraveling High, and their motto is "Unravel your Talents and Show the World who you Students are" or somewhere near those lines hahaha.

Kaneki and Hide laughed until they both literally hurt their stomach from too much laughing, Kaneki decided to cook them dinner and Hide chose to clean the house and decorates each of their rooms.

Kaneki's room is a pretty modern type with bookshelves here and there, a nice comfy bed on the corner with a bedside table along with a large enough closet to fill all of Kaneki's clothes which are less enough to give more space for future clothes.

Hides room and the opposite of Kaneki's which is also a modern type but is a bit more gamer type, a flat screen TV on a corner, a complete gaming set, a computer on top of the bedside table, a floor mat and lastly the Bed and closet which is filled to the brim with his clothes.

Having a good chat while eating dinner Kaneki and Hide laughed at one another when Hide made a joke about Kaneki's love life which embarrassed him but decided to join Hide so it won't make him uncomfortable.

After lunch Kaneki received a call from the Manager along with the gang back at Anteiku.

Manager: so Kaneki how is life coming there?

Kaneki: is quite spooky since the trees are a bit creepy from the way they grew but hey the neighbors are nice.

Hinami: is it ok to come visit you once in a while Onii-chan?

Kaneki: yes Hinami if Big sis Touka allows you to visit me.

Touka: remember our small training sessions Kaneki and lucky for you, you can eat those delicious food.

Touka said with a bit of venom since Kaneki is still a bit of a wimp even after he became a ghoul and trained under Yoshimura-San.

Kaneki: Yeah yeah I'll be fine and thanks for worrying about me Touka-chan

Touka can be geared stuttering behind the phone and some people laughing at her stuttering mess.

Manager: Remeber Kaneki be vigilant of your surroundings, some ghouls might have migrated there and started their own clan.

Kaneki: thank you for worrying about me Manager, and I will stay vigilant.

With that Kaneki bid goodbye and hangs up the call, Hide burst out from the door and is laughing at Kaneki after hearing their conversation.

Hide: Dude didn't know your coworkers back at Anteiku treats you like a child hahaha.

Kaneki: Shut up *playfully punches his arm*