"Die For Me"

Bum felt the male cum deep inside him "ahh~" he panted and covered his mouth he looked at him with a lovely look and kissed him deeply

Sangwoo pulled bum very close to his body as they kissed. The blonde couldn't help to get on top of yoonbum and pressing himself into the boys cummed up asshole. He wanted more he wanted to see bums face twisting into painful pleasures. Sangwoo has him pinned as he started to thrust ruthlessly and fast. He was so wet and sticky inside it felt better than a woman. "Ohhohoh~" he growled softly biting his lips as sweat started to pour from his hair.

Bum felt the blonde male pulling him closely and enter him "ah!" He started to feel good and moaned out loudly his name "s-sangwoo!!~ ahhh!" He grabbed the sheets and pants "m-more I want more please harder daddy!~" he moaned and covered his mouth used his arm

Sangwoo grinds evilly ramming his cock deep into bum making him scream In pain as Sangwoo moans out animalistic growls. Sangwoo suddenly grips the boys neck with one hand choking off air supply digging his nails into the ravens skin. "How bad you wanna die in my fucking hand?!" Sangwoo yells out slapping The boy hard in the face with his free hand. Watching the boy struggle underneath him then Sangwoo realized what he was doing, he immediately regretted it and removed himself for bum. "Oh.. my god... I'm sorry..."

Bum felt males cock deep inside "ahhhh!! Sangwoo!!" He cried and felt the blonde male choked him "s-sangw-oo---..." He cough and couldn't breathed then the male let go of his neck and he cough hard "w..what was that!!" Bum tried to push him away "l..let me go" he panted and covered his face

Sangwoo has never regretted hitting anyone what was going on? 'Fuck! What's wrong with me? Hurting him like that wasn't so hard the first time but now... it hurt me more...' Sangwoo shook his head looking down at the boy. "... remember my past I told you about? That violence... its in my blood..." that's all he said pulling away from the male setting at the edge of the bed. Sangwoo grips the beds edge actually crying over what he did, what he has done. Why did he like killing so much? Why did he Want to see bum in a puddle of blood convulsing on the floor as he tried to beg for help?