Bums Reques

"Good." Sangwoo said. "Now with this being said. How bad do you want me?" Sangwoo purred feeling yoonbums crouch.

"So bad I want to make you think only about me and only love me with your body" bum said biting lip in sexy way and wanted the blonde male so badly

"Then I am all yours." Sangwoo purrs into bums ear giving it a nipple. "I want you more than you know." Sangwoo kissed behind bums ear humming.

"Can we do it?" Bum asked and looked up over the male he wraps arms around males neck

"Of course. Anything for you, my sweet kitten~" Sangwoo laid back on the bed motioning the male to lay on his naked body. "Do what you want to me for my body is all yours, only yours~" he grins softly.

Bum rubs the males cock slow and he licked the tip "I wanna make you feel good" he blushed and sucked sangwoos cock slightly deep into his mouth.

Sangwoo put his hands behind his head and spreads his legs as he seen Bum crawl between them taking his cock. He watched in silence barely smiling at the male Sangwoos soft hard on twitching in his small hands. Sangwoos hips tighten up and pressing upward as bums soft drooling lips caressed his rod. It slowly grew bigger in yoons mouth as he tilted his head wanting to just press he head down all the way.

Bum sucked faster feels the pleasures of the male in his mouth "Mm~" Bum rubs males cock fast and bites lip "so big~"

Sangwoo already knew that he sighs softly closing his eyes enjoying yoonbum fucking him with his hand. The blonde took one of his hands and popped his thumb into the boys watering mouth feeling his teeth on his skin. Then his pets the boys tongue pushing his thump farther into bums mouth making him use to the feeling. He wants to fuck the boys mouth raw and choke him with his huge cock.

Bum sucks the males thumb while rubbing his cock fast "sangwoo~ can I ride you?" The boy asked shyly and nervous

Sangwoo hid his devilish grin in his other hand and nods. This might go bad, Sangwoo himself knows he gets abusive when he has sex. He'll try to hold himself together but its hard to control his inner thoughts. He pulled his thumb out of the boys mouth getting his slimy wet drool all over bums cheek and he caresses his jaw. His mind went blank for a moment as he looked at the needy little whore in front of him. "Are you hard yet? Let me see." He said deeply.

Bum pulled his pants down shyly and blushed "y-yes I am" he looked at males cock and bites his lip

Sangwoo was surprised to see how turned on bum was just by touching his cock only. The way yoon was biting his lip said it all, he wanted every bit of Sangwoos cock. He sat up looking at the boys cock he really didn't want to take his virginity yet, he'd loose his sensitivity to everything. Sangwoo thought for a minute and he knew what to do to guilt yoonbum into doing what he wanted. He fakes a bright blush looking up a the boy and looking away acting shy. "... I didn't know you'd be so turned on by me..." Sangwoo looks at bum for a moment and looked nervously at bums cock. "Can we go a little slower, now I understand how you felt when I was pressing you earlier for sex..." Sangwoo looked very ashamed.

Bum nodded and sit down staring at his own hands nervously and felt awkward

"Come closer..." Sangwoo purred taking his wrist rather hard and yanking them. He had already forgotten to be gentle, he wasn't thinking anymore. He didn't even let the boy decide what he wanted to do as he pinned yoonbum down on his bed looking down at him as he was on top. "I rather see you feel good. You've never done anything before right?" Sangwoo asked as one hand had both his wrist tightly gripped and pressed down into the bed, then his other rested on the boys neck lightly with his thumb Rubbing the middle of his throat.

"N-No I never did" Bum was scared because of The male being so aggressive Bum let the male do what he want after all he fell for him

"Pull your pants and boxers off."  Sangwoo ordered him and waits

Bum did as the male said and took his pants and boxers off

"Good little sex kitten." Sangwoo kissed the boy as an reward and pressing his hard cock on yoonbums erection squeezing his neck a little actually want to do it harder and as he thought it he did it. He could feel the boy's heart rate only go faster Sangwoo couldn't help himself. The blonde jolts his cock all the way into Bums asshole so hard he could feel his cock rip his ass wide open.

Bum couldn't breathed and he started to cough he felt the blonde male enter him. "a-ahh.!!.." Bum cried and felt the pain getting worse he tried pull away "s-sangwoo!!!  It hurts!" He cried loudly and hated him so much for what he was doing to him.

Sangwoo smiles greedily at the male cries. Clenching his hand around the boy's neck pulling his cock out but the head. The raven was already crying messing his face with tears. Sangwoo kissed at his tears as his hips jumps forward again hitting bums sweet pot. That immediately changes the way yoonbums asshole felt Sangwoo could feel his tight slut hole getting wet for his cock begging for more. "Mm~ your getting wet, kitten~" Sangwoo says loosening his grip so the males throat so he could breath.