Disobedience

Bum coughed and panted heavily "let me go!!" He screamed and cried even more trying to push the male away but failed "let me go..." He whispers giving up on fighting him.

Sangwoo loved the boys wailing and begging it only makes the blonde want more. he took bums wrist one in each hand slammed them down "make me stop, bum! Give me a good reason to stop!!" Sangwoo laughs to the boy as he kept thrusting more into a rhythmic movement that was so hard it made lewd wet noises and the bed slacked the wall.

Bum shut his eyes and bit his lip while crying silently he couldn't stop him so he choosed to give up completely Bum gave the blonde male what he wanted and just quietly laid there wanting the blonde male to finish already

Sangwoo seen bum starting to obey him and he let his wrists go and being more gentle with the boys body. He pulled him out of bum and kissing him sweetly. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled softly caressing bums cheek. "I hurt you... I broke my promise..." the male kissed his forehead. "Please forgive me, baby...." he frowns

Bum sit up and didn't said word "don't touch me..." He whispers "I hate you..." He whispers with tears and dressed up and quickly ran out of the males house cries

"Wa—" Sangwoo didn't have enough time to react or even put clothes on he jumps up digging out a jogging shorts slipping them on. He runs after the boy as his front door was still wide open he saw bum. He darts into the dark night and quickly catches up with the feeble boy. Sangwoo use to play football in high school and he just recently been discharged from the military Police, so he was in great shape. He tackled to boy on to the ground and holding him down hard. "You're gonna really wish You didn't do that." Sangwoo said pulling the boy up covering his mouth so bum couldn't scream, well like it would matter anyways, all the houses around him were empty.

Bum ran fast and saw the male right behind him before He could turn to look back he felt the male tackled him down and covers his mouth "Mmm!!!" Bum screamed into the males hand and hit him harder trying to get away

"Shh now baby, daddys gonna take good care of you." The blonde chuckled with a wicked smile Sangwoos biceps fixed around the boy the squirmed and screamed in his arms. The man walked with yoonbum dangling in his arms getting back to his house. He finally gets to his house closing the door and then pulling yoonbum up to his face. "Are you going to be a good boy?" He uncovered bums mouth awaiting an answer.

Bum looked down and didn't said a word but just nodded he kept looking down for a little long time just thinking

"Yoonbum." Sangwoo said seeing the boy nod but not look at him. "Can I trust you" He sat the boy down pinching his cheeks together making bum look into his eyes.

Bum had tears falling and he looked into sangwoos eyes and just saw all what he thought about him was a lie he didn't want to be around him

Sangwoo didn't like where this had to go. He really did like this catch he wished it would last longer. Or could he make it last? He decided to keep him as long as he could in his basement. Then one day if Sangwoo could trust him he'd be aloud up stairs again. He sighed softly taking one of bums arms hard pulling him to the bedroom. He kept a tight grip on the boy's arm that was jerking away. Sangwoo gets tired of his fighting, he turned around with his other hand flying and back handed him so hard That the boy fell limp to the floor.

Bum walked with sangwoo and felt something hard he looked on it and noticed hes on the floor "sangwoo let me go.. I don't wanna be here..." Bum whispered but didn't cried "I don't wanna see you around!" He said and went to stand up

"Just stop." Sangwoo said to yoonbum and he opened the door to the hidden basement and looked back at the boy he had by the arm still. "This is goin to be your forever home baby." Sangwoo purred and pulled him into his arms then tossing him down the stairs letting him roll and bounce off the stairs. Sangwoo followed down the stairs looking at the boy bleeding on the floor. He took the boy by the hair that got the old shackles he used on the girl before him, and putting them on him. "If you be a good Boy we can go back to how it use to be but you disobeyed me" Sangwoo said then leaving bum in the basement alone locking the door.