Chapter 16: Starting Over

The last one was very short...I'll make this one longer...i Wang it to be long but cute....no real reason for it either tho..

   Lovino sat down on the soft red couch in his living room. Pulling his knees too his chest, he placed his cup of coffee on the coffee table in front of him. Without making a sound he turned on the television and got comfortable.

   It had been about three months or so since he and Elizabeta,  along with Feliks who died, yes the Great Phoenix ' s life was over, had been kidnapped. Lovino never found out why he had become a target, neither had anyone else. It no longer concerned him though because he was happy once more. It would be a lie to say that it all hadn't effected him. He missed his brother, there were times when he missed Feliks, and a while back he found out that his friend Bel had gone missing. She has yet to be found. 

     For now though, life had seemed to turn around for the better. Lovino yawned, feeling tired.

   "Let's go get ice cream!" Gilbert said cheerfully, walking into the living room.

   "Honestly, it's not even seven in the morning idiota.." Lovino replied.

    "But Loviiii, I've vanted ice cream for the past few days and you know it."

    Lovino sighed and nodded his head slowly. Although he had been comfortable and didn't really want to move, he got up and followed Gil out of the house and to the car.

~~~○●At the ice cream parlor●○~~~

    Gilbert got a cup of ice cream for him, having already got one for Lovino. He followed him outside.

    Lovino sat down at one of the benches in front of the parlor. He ran his hand through his hair and held his ice cream in his other hand. Lovino looked up at the darkened sky, noticing that the moon still shone brightly. A smile spread across his face.

    "Beautiful, hm?" Gilbert said, sitting beside Lovino on the bench. Lovino nodded.

    Lovino focused back on his ice cream. He usually got more, but this morning he decided only two scoops would be plenty enough. He looked at Gil who had piled about four or five scoops. Lovino smirked again.

    "Vhat?" Gilbert asked, seeing that Lovino was staring.

     "Will you be able to finish that?"

     "Vill you help?"

      "Idiota."

       "Vhy thank you my love."

       Lovino looked away, a slight blush on his cheeks. He was grateful that just about no one was around to hear that.