Prumano

Hey there! I'm fairly certain that you will enjoy this, at least I hope so. and a little warning here: the ending may be sad. I'm sorry but I'm good at writing sad stories. Oh and before I forget...wait...nope...lost it.. never mind...Enjoy!

  The thought of "love" never really crossed Lovino's mind at all. Well, until that day.

  It had been a frosty morning, well into winter and Feli had practically blackmailed Lovino to go with him to visit that damn potato bastard. of course he'd never blame his own brother...much..so it was all that macho potato's fault. Lovino never liked that German. He reminded him so much of that other boy that had broke his brothers heart such a long time ago. Feliciano had been through a lot, and, even though Lovino had as well, it was his job as the older sibling to take make sure Feli was happy before himself. He didn't like watching his brother cry so he tries his best to make sure Feliciano was always happy.

   "Damn that potato bastard.." Lovino muttered under his breath.

   "Ve~ What's wrong fratello?" Feliciano asked innocently.

  Lovino didn't reply. He kept his eyes on the road,  weary of the cars around him. He wasn't necessarily as used to not having speed limits alongside the road.

A few moments later he couldn't tell whether he was relieved or even more pissed to pull into a long driveway belonging to the German he resented with all his life.

  Slowly the grumpy Italian opened the door and watched his brother skip down the paved path. It could almost make him smile. Almost. A second or so later he followed too and looked down, not wanting to male eye contact with whoever was going to open the door.

  "Ve~ Doitsu open up!" Feliciano called as he knocked loudly on the door. He kept knocking until it had been opened and almost hit the poor man who opened it in his face.

Well, that's all I have enough inspiration for today.. it's going to be pretty long if I don't hurry up..

but for now sowwy...I'm currently trying to finish the next part but it's really hard to come up with everything..