Chapter 12: The Brick Wall

I'm so happy people are reading this. I feel like it's overrated. Please enjoy and j hope I can end this soon but I just keep adding and adding..

  "The door here is unlocked, and the door at the end of the hall most likely is too.." Lovino said. "There are three of us and two guards, if we take the guards out we may be able to escape. "

"But, like, what if there are more guards?" Feliks asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. But we can't sit around and wait for them to decide they don't need us and kill us."

   The three looked at each other, exchanging worried glances. The faintest bit of hope danced in their eyes and that was enough to encourage them.

   "Alright, " Elizabeta said, smiling. "Let's do this!"

   Lovino slowly opened the door a little bit and looked out. He looked back to Elizabeta and Feliks who nodded. He opened the door fully and walked out with the two trailing behind. The fight was quite longer than expected but thanks to Elizabeta's strength, she and Feliks got the first guard down then helped Lovino bring the second one down. Feliks hurriedly opened the door.

    "No...This like, totally makes no sense." He said.

   Lovino and Hungary looked over him and saw too what he saw. Behind the door was another wall.

    "Is this some kind of sick joke!" Elizabeta yelled, tears forming in her eyes. She pounded her fists against the brick wall until her knuckles bled.

   Feliks sat in the corner and covered his face with his hands.

    "Come on guys, we cant give up." Lovino said, trying to be reassuring.

    "There's no way out! We're going to die down here, and you're trying to tell us not to give up!" Elizabeta yelled at Lovino

     "If we give up then we will die down here! If we keep looking we may find something or some way out!" Lovino argued, raising his voice as well.

     "It's hopeless, why don't you get that!" She yelled back.

     "Help is coming anyway! We will get out of here!"

     " How are they going to get in if we can't get out! You're living off of false hope, you are now and you always have been!"

      "Everyone, like, shut up!" Came a louder voice from the corner. Feliks had stood up and despite the tears that wouldn't stop, and how hopeless he had become,  he wasn't about to let things get worse between the two. "Like, what's wrong with you. You're not thinking straight, I totally get that, no one is, but we can't turn on one another. Right now it's just us. We have to stick together no matter how much we hate it."

    Elizabeta looked down. She wiped her eyes.

    "Fine then," she spoke. "What's your plan B?"