Chapter 9: A Not So Third Date

WARNING: Disloyalty Coming Soon. Yes, I had to write this, no you don't have to read it..but I'd like you to... A mix of Prumano (of course) and PruxHung..this may be the last or close to the last chapter before i end this..

      Lovi sat waiting. He watched the seconds tick by. Eight minutes left. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One!

    He quickly jumped up and grabbed his keys. He locked the door and hurried to the park just outside his neighborhood. He had planned it all out, arrive before the other potato bastard, wait, when he gets there try to act nice. It was the perfect plan. When he parked his car he walked down the path that followed alongside a area of woods. At the end of the path the woods began to thin out and curve around into a thin line forming a semicircle around the clearing in the center,  on the other side where the woods completely came to an end were wild flowers. In the clearing though, was something forgotten by most of the public, a small swingset all by itself. A whole playground used to be there, but after lack of use it was torn down.

    But the beauty was shattered instantly when by the flowers he saw Gilbert, and he was not alone, for there beside him was Lovino's old friend Elizabeta. He watched everything; too crushed to move, too curious to look away.

   Every move Gil made towards her made Lovino die more inside, every caressing of her face, every time he pulled her hair from her face. Every time in his eyes was a look of pure love.

    Before long he was a mess. Tears rolling down the sides of his face, hands clutched at his sides. Only then, when Lovino looked like a total mess did he turn around.

    Lovino wiped his eyes, and gritted his teeth. He did not want to be seen like this, especially not by Gil.