Chapter 6: What now?

Was the last one sad? Can't say I didn't warn ya.. Please don't kill me, I promise not to do it again! .....wait what was I apologizing for?  *shot*

Alright! Enjoy!

  *seven weeks later because this author doesn't have inspiration for anything sooner*

  Lovino woke to bright sunlight pouring in through the open window and the warmth covering his face. Slowly blinking, the world came into focus, drowsiness from last night's rest dissipated.

   It had already been many weeks and Lovino still remembered his little brothers death like it had only happened moments ago. His absence was soon noticed all over the world, but no one noticed it more than Lovino. At night without his brother next to him he couldn't sleep, the mornings like this one without Feli to come in singing about pasta for breakfast. It would never be the same.

    Lovino got dressed and made his way downstairs to his kitchen, although it took him a while because his paranoia kept him checking behind him, in the rooms he passed, and the rooms he was to go to.

    Ever since that day, Lovino hadn't heard Gilbert or even seen him in the streets. This was the worst possible time for him to keep his distance. Lovino was alone and would give it all to even talk to that damn potato bastard. Ever since he and Antonio broke up, Gil and Feli had been the only ones that kept him company.

     Lovino hung his head. He was hopeless. He didn't want to do anything anymore, and at the moment he didn't think he could hardly choke down a bite to eat. He looked around, where had he left his phone?

      Lovino walked back upstairs and checked all around. Finally he found it on top of his dresser. He walked back down to his kitchen with his eyes glued to his phone. Sitting himself on a barstool next to the counter he grabbed an apple and stared at the blank black screen of his phone. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders making him jump.

He looked to see Gil.

" I missed you." He said.

"Bastard, where have you been?"

"My brother Ludwig had been through a lot too when Felic-..."

    Lovino gave him a questioning look when he stopped mid - sentence.

" I don't blame you," Lovino said. He had guessed that that was why he stopped. "I blame myself. You should have just let him shoot me."

" You know i couldn't have done that."

      Lovino resisted to yell and scream about him being so god damn late, that if he was earlier he could have saved Feliciano.  But it wasn't his fault. Instead,  he took a deep breath and before he noticed it he started to cry. Once the tears started falling they wouldn't stop.

"What now.." He asked.

"Vell, if you don't hate me much and give me a chance.." Gil started. "Ve could go out."

"W-What!?" Lovino's voice hit an all time high. He wasn't really questioning Gilbert as much as he was questioning himself. Was this a trick or one of Gil's jokes...or..

"And if I say yes?" Lovino asked.

"Then I'll be happy." Gilbert replied.

"Then yes."

I'm going to try to make these longer...sorry this one was kinda short...I have writers block....