Chapter 5: Feliciano

Bored..Again...Bad for me..Good for you because you get to read more! *cough* twat..*cough**shot*

Alright! Enjoy!

   The man stopped right in front of the closet. Another set of lighter footsteps broke the silence.

  "Fratello!?" Came Feliciano's voice from downstairs.

     What was he thinking!? Did he not know what it meant to stay away. Lovino could feel the anger and worry build up inside, he had to do something,  but what? The man immediately headed downstairs.

   Lovino bust through the closet door. Too late, it seemed as the sound of a shot echoed through the house. Lovino stopped at the middle of the stairs, momentarily paralyzed. He silently crept down the rest of the steps and peeked out. With all his might he wished for his brother to be alive. Maybe, just maybe,  Gilbert had made it in time and shot the man.

    Lovino's eyes widened at the sight. Immediately tears started to stream down his face.

   "You bastard!" Lovino yelled.

   Indeed, as he was afraid had happened, his brother had been fatally shot. The man turned, revealing an evil smirk. It made Lovino sick. The man walked forward to Lovino and put the gun to the Italian's head. At this point Lovino didn't care anymore.

    He closed his eyes, wishing all this away like it was a dream. A terrible dream. A nightmare.

    "Not so fast," Came Gil's voice from the front doorway. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

   Gil hurriedly grabbed the nearest item to him, which happen to be a lamp, and swung it at the back of the man's head. Almost instantly,  the man fell to the floor.

   The only thing keeping Gil from spewing out remarks of his awesomeness was the fact that he hadn't been in time to save Feliciano.

   Lovino rushed over to his brother, and crouched down beside him. He gently pulled his brother closer, minding that he only had seconds left.

   "Fratello..I'm sorry.." Was all Lovino could manage.

   "Ve~ Its......not your fault.." Feliciano said in between breaths. "it's mine...I should... have listened...but...I was worried and..."

    "Shhh..you'll be okay...don't talk too much...it'll all be fine.." Lovino said, although he was mostly convincing himself. And failing.

     Lovino could feel his brothers warmth lessen, and his heartbeat slow.

    "Ve~ Fratello?" Feliciano asked looking up at his brother.

"Yes Feli? "

"Do you think they have pasta in heaven?"

    Lovino smiled a little for his brothers sake.

"Im sure of it." He replied.

     Feliciano smiled back. He looked away and with a small exhale, he was no longer with us. Lovino's tears returned. He pulled Feli's soft bangs back from his face and layed him back down. By this time the cops had showed up. Lovino,  feeling guilty for his brothers death would not leave Feliciano's side. The only one who would provide an explanation that day was Gil.