"Hey, what did you show him?" Lucy asked me, I lifted my sleeve to reveal my tattoo and a small mischievous smirk appears across her face. "You know I really need to come up with a tattoo for myself" she says whilst looking at her nails. "Lucy you're scared of needles" I say whilst laughing causing a slight tinge of red to come across her face as I start to nudge her annoyingly.

Two boys who I know are Taylors friends give us confused glances but turn back to the front once I give them a "what are you looking at" sort of look.

The bell rings for first period to start so we all pile out of the classroom, "What lesson do we have now J?" I ask Josh who is looking at his timetable and I know has the same class as me, "Ughhh English" he tells me while motioning me to follow him.

::::::::

The next 2 periods went the same as each other, I tell the teacher who I am, ask to sit at the back with my friends, they don't look impressed, I trace the rose, they shit themselves, I win at life. I also know everything we are learning because I learnt everything back in my old school. The only reason why I am at this school is to not look suspicious and because I would be bored at home when all of my friends are at school.

Lunch came around and Brie told me that there are certian tables were people sit and we so happen to sit behind the "bad boys" who sit next to the Plastic cheerleader barbie wannabes.

As we make our way to the cafeteria we all agree on putting on a show as i am new here. I slam the cafeteria doors open causing silence to occur, i walk over to the table that Ethan was heading to. I heard many people start to whisper about my bump into Stacey earlier which makes me smirk as it means Stacey will be pissed.

I dump my stuff on the table as Brie grabs my hand and drags me to the food...damn i swear food is Brie's one true love.

I grab some pesto pasta and strawberry and banana smoothie and walk back to the table with Brie after she had got her food. As we were eating i hear the door slam open and the clicking of heels, only this time nobody was really paying much attention.

As i turn around i watch Stacey walk over to Taylor's table completely ignoring her minions calls and place herself on the greek gods lap, "Heyyyy Blakeee" Stacey purrs in her high pitched voice. So Blake is the name of the greek god, i think to myself...wait...that name sounds familiar...oh well. I focus my attention back on the slut who is attempting to look sexy. "What do you want Stacey" Blake asks in a deep husky voice which sent shivers down my spine-WAIT NO IT DIDN'T CINDY GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. "you wanna have some fun tonight babyyy" Stacey asks while batting her fake eyelashes together which makes me and Brie almost burst out laughing.

"Go away Stacey i'm not interested" Blake growls at Stacey as fear flashes through her eyes. "But babe i-" " I SAID GO AWAY STACEY YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AND I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH SOME WALKING STD" Blake shouted causing everyone in the cafeteria to leave in fear apart from Blake's group and mine. Stacey ran away crying and it was just mine and blake's group left sitting at our tables.

"Come on we have got gym class next" I tell my friends while they all nod and start to get up. I was interrupted by a call from my dad so i excuse myself from my friends.

"Hello?" i ask

"Hiya princess, sorry i'm calling you in school time but i wanted to let you know that you and i Will be going to a Ball tonight along with the Smith family so that we can meet allies and get to know each other more." my dad told me. As i was listening to what he was saying i noticed that all of Blake's group had gone apart from Blake who was also on the phone.

"Okay dad but i dont have anything to wear!" i told him panicking,

"Don't worry i've got you a dress you are going to love it" He told me while i sigh in relief, i notice Blake isn't on the phone any more but he hasn't moved, he is just staring at me.

"Okay dad thank you bye, i love you" i tell him as i hang up.

The moment i turn to face Blake the late bell rings causing me to mumble a series of curse words under my breath. I hear a heavenly deep laugh as i look up i notice Blake with a smile on his face.

"I'm guessing you need help finding the gym? I've got it next too" He tells me whilst motioning towards the corridor

"I'm guessing you need help finding the gym? I've got it next too" He tells me whilst motioning towards the corridor. "oh haha yeah thanks" i smile in return. I walk towards him, butterflies erupt in my stomach as he places his hand on my lower back guiding me where to go.

Play it cool Ci, and don't catch feelings...

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW ANY IDEAS FOR THE BOOK AS I WOULD LOVE TO INCLUDE THEM.
ALSO, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IVE ALMOST GOT 100 READS IT'S CRAZY I HONESTLY THOUGHT I WOULDN'T GET ANY!! X
1200 words

 ALSO, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IVE ALMOST GOT 100 READS IT'S CRAZY I HONESTLY THOUGHT I WOULDN'T GET ANY!! X1200 words