Chapter 2

As I usually stand at my locker in between classes all you can really here is gossip all around. Its like your typical high school. You have your populars, Kayleigh Pearson, Matt Duncan, Tyler Marshal, Audrey Clark, and a few others that I haven't met. Then you have your typical geeks, Dwight Stevens for example. Then you have the girl click that screams "bad girls", Amelia Woods which she's apparently the Alpha's daughter, Reagan Payne, and Hailey Mason. You understand now?

I know, I know. Where do I fit in right? Ask anyone in this school and they'll tell you I'm just the "rogue" girl who the Alpha felt bad for. I don't need the pity. When they found me I was on my death bed in the middle of the forest. I was very lucky that the guy who attacked me that night was one of the boarder patrols for their pack.

"Hey rogue!" I heard Kayleigh say as it snapped my attention towards the other side of the hall.

"Can I help you..?" I said in a low voice. Come on Mia?! Shes not even that scary.

"I just want to remind you that when I'm Luna, I'll make sure that you're stuffed in the cells." She said as she giggled.

I made my attention to the floor as I tried not to shed tears.

"They're not worth the tears Mia." Amber exclaimed.

"She might make a little fun in the bedroom though." Tyler said as he winked towards me, which made me cringe.

"Why would you like her Tyler? She'll probably give you a disease." She said as she covered her mouth but didn't say it quietly.

"I mean where she came from she had to catch something from the pack." Matt said laughing.

"Pack whore!" exclaimed Audrey.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started balling my eyes out. Tears falling one after another.

"W-What did I-I possibly ever do to you guys?" I was trying to hold back some tears. But it was failing.

"Such a big cry baby. Lets go guys. We have training." Kayleigh said rolling her eyes.

As they started to walk away I slid down my locker to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. I don't know what I have done to ever deserve to have all this bad shit happening in my life. In the few seconds the halls were clear and quiet.

"Are you okay?" I heard in the softest voice.

I looked up to be greeted by a pair of baby blue eyes.

"I'm fine-e" I quietly said.

"Don't listen to them assholes. They're just jealous." She exclaimed.

I looked back down at my knees. I felt her lean against the lockers and drop down next to me.

"Where are my manners? I'm Amelia." She exclaimed as she held her hand out.

"Mia." I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"I don't mean you any disrespect." I exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Amelia looked at me confused.

"You're the Alphas daughter. I should be treating you like your royal." I looked to the floor in shame.

Then I heard Amelia laugh.

"Nonsense! I am a normal werewolf just like you."

"She seems nice Mia." Amber exclaimed.

Then there was a pause of silent.

"Do you wanna go get some lunch with me?" Amelia asked.

"I don't want to intrude.." I looked at her.

"You aren't. It will be fun. The girls will like you." Amelia smiled.

"What about training?" I asked.

"They really wanna fight me on it I'll tell them where to shove it."

I choked out a big laugh and she started giggling.

"Come on." Amelia grabbed my hand and helped me up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Matt I swear if you throw that piece of fucking pizza at me I will rip your balls off!" Reagan said as she sat down at the table.

I giggled as I looked down to eat my salad.

"How was training?" Amelia asked.

"As if you actually left us with those tards." Hailey exclaimed.

Amelia choked down a laugh.

"So I see we have a new recruit." Reagan said smiling at me.

"I'm Mia." I said as I bared my neck.

"There's no need to bare your neck at me." Reagan giggled.

The next thing I see is a piece of pizza come flying across the room only to hit Reagan in the face. She immediately stood up throwing her chair back.

"I know you did not just hit me with a piece of pizza." Reagan roared.

"You better run Matt." Hailey yelled.

As soon as I saw Matt take off running Reagan took off as fast as she can. I started laughing so hard that my back started to hurt.

"I cant wait until I find my mate." Hailey said giggling.

"I can. My brother will probably kill him." Amelia said with a face palm.

"Mates?" I said awkwardly.

"Matt and Reagan are mates."Hailey said as she shrugged.

When she said that I looked back to see Reagan and Matt kissing each other. The thought popped in my head. I wonder if I would ever find my mate.

"Mia?"

"Let me try. MIA!?!?!?!" Amelia exclaimed?

"Huh?!" I said as I threw my food.

"Look what you did Amelia, the poor girl lost her food." Hailey said sadly.

"Sorry I was day dreaming." I said sheepishly.

"Well I wanted to see if you wanted to come to the pack house for a party? My father comes home from the neighboring pack today." Amelia exclaimed.

"I'm not even a pack member.." I said awkwardly.

"That don't matter to me. You're our friend now." Amelia said and Hailey shaking her head.

"That is true." Reagan said as she sat down.

"Trust me when I say that you wont want to miss this pack party." Reagan said as she primped her hair.

"As long as I'm aloud, I don't see why I wouldn't go." I prompted.

"Yes!"

"This is going to be so much fun"

The girls all said at once which made me laugh.

"How about we head to the pack house to get ready?" Amelia said as she was thinking.

"Sounds like a plan spider-man." Hailey exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying so far! Sorry it's a little slow but it's going to get more intense!(: