Chapter 4

I freeze on the spot. It feels like I cannot breathe. Did I hear him correct? Did he really say all that? Am I drunk?

"W-what?" I stammer, as I try to hold his piercing gaze. When did looking into his eyes cause my whole body to burn as hot as lava?

Everybody's still dancing, but we're just stood in the centre, facing each other. None of us says anything, and if he stays quiet looking all innocent and handsome, I might cry.

"You don't believe me, huh?" he finally says, and I mentally slap myself for even thinking about that!

I lower my face in an attempt to hide my heated cheeks from his view. What in the world is even happening? I never act like this before, so what has got into me now?

"Amber, don't you believe me," he asks in a deep and honest voice . I bite my lip hard enough to stop myself from reaching over and hugging him.

Suddenly, the music stops, and I immediately pull back. As soon as my arms drop to my side, I pout. Damn, gurl! Get a grip! I scold myself.

And Nathan is back to being him.

He grins cockily, and eyes me from top to bottom, his gaze stopping on my eyes. I try not to melt all over the floor.

Our little dance thing comes to an end, when Liam, and Ashton join us, both of them drunk like crazy. I can't help but laugh, because Liam looks so cute, awww!

In a flash he grabs me by my waist, and pulls me in a big hug, burying his face in between my neck and shoulder. He mumbles something like 'you're so cute' 'I love your baby soft skin' 'you smell too good'. All of this causes me to blush, until he says those two words aloud, that causes Nathan to snap his head in Liam's direction, and the oxygen to leave my lungs.

"My Amber."
______________
Sooooo? The schools typical boy and her crush? Who will be the lucky boiiii? Sorry for probably the shortest chap ever! Stay tuned.
Love,
AxX