First Encounter

Start bij het begin

Just before he could end my life, a bright, green light hit him from behind.

Wait. A bright, green light just hit this guy? What?!

I was confused, but quickly realized that this is the key to my escape. I rapidly scrambled to my feet, but was stopped by a much crazier sight.

Five people standing at the end of the hallway behind my attacker. They all wore different colors, their faces covered with masks, allowing only their eyes to be exposed.

Ninja... Maybe this is a dream!

"Not so fast!" The green one said.

"Not so fast?" A black one stepped up, giving greenie a questioning stare.

"Yeah man, that was lame!" A blue one joined the other ninja by greenie's side.

"This isn't the time!" Green argued.

"Grod! Leave this kid alone!" Green yelled towards us.

The man turned his body towards the group, rubbing his head from the blast.

Grod? Kid!?

"Wait! Are you y/n?" A red one asked.

My eyes widened and everyone turned their attention to me.

Hoooowww do they know my name? No. Nope. This is baphoonery.

I nodded, backing away.

"You have to come with us. You are the chosen one." A robotic voice called.

I didn't even bother looking for the source of the voice. I just took off. I ran to my classroom, performing the secret knock on the wooden door. As the door opened, black energy smashed into the wall only centimeters from my face.

I ran into the room, but Grod followed me. The green one tackled him and a fight quickly broke out. My fellow classmates stared in awe at the scene. I was still shaking. I was beyond terrified.

Soon the rest of the group filed in.

"Y/n, we need to take you somewhere safe, let's go!" The blue one screamed, squeezing my shoulders.

I shook my head frantically. I don't know them!

Just then, Green flew into the wall by the window, causing the wall to crack all around him. He slid down weakly, groaning in pain. We all turned our attention back to the man. He was panting harshly.

"We're not taking no for an answer!" The blue one confirmed.

Before I could protest he wrapped me in his arms and the next thing I new I was outside of my classroom, three stories off the ground.

Glass shattered around us. My scream was caught in my throat as was my lungs.

In a nick of time, a blue cloud of mist surrounded me, sparkling in the sunlight. Beneath me was something alive and moving. I look down to see a...

A DRAGON?! AM I ON A REAL DRAGON?!

I look back up and see the blue ninja securing my arms around him so I don't fall off.

"You'll get your chance to take over this world. But you have to face her! You think you're so high and mighty? Well prove it by defeating the chosen one." Green challenged the man on his own green colored dragon.

I hope he's not talking about me because I can't fight that!

I look around to see everyone else on their colored dragons. I was shook.

Suddenly we began to move. Rather quickly might I add. The rush of wind suffocated me and ran through my hair.

We started to pick up speed and I saw what appeared to be a black circle in the sky. As we approached it quicker and quicker my anxiety levels began to rise. Then we were right in front of it and that's all I remember...

I know I haven't updated in a while so that's why this chapter is over 1140 words. Hope you enjoy! Baiiii!