No More Running

My mind was going crazy. Why noq? Why did it have to be today when he has to leave? He's probably going to the UK right now as I speak. Oh... my god, what if I never get to see him again! This time I was really freaking out. I never got to tell him how I really felt about him. I actually had really deep feelings for him and he is just going to leave just like that! I shook my head and did what any other person in love would do. I ran. I didn't have time to get a taxi. Luckily, my suitcase wasn't just a roller but it can also be used as a backpack. It was a lot easier. I'm great at running. That's my favorite thing to do.

I took out my phone for navigation and it showed me that the airport was around the corner. Literally... It was right there. I ran inside looking at the times to see any of the international flights. There was one flying into Gloucestershire. He would have to get on that one. As I heard from Hazel, his family lives there. I ran around the airport... twice. It was from Delta. At 1:07: Departure. I looked up hearing the jets from an airplane go, it just so happens to be the one going to UK. I looked around hoping Nathan will pop out of nowhere like in a movie I watch all the time.

The more I looked the more hopeless I got. I sat outside on a curb wondering how I am going to tell him now. I looked up having an idea. I wave my hand for a taxi to take me to US Bank.

--

I walk out with a loan of money. Enough for one ticket for me to go England. I smiled and kissed my credit card. I skip out of the bank to get another taxi driver to take me to the airport. At this point I could no longer care about what time it is. Or when I will be seeing him. If I can get to England. Or more specifically Gloucester. "Take me to the airport," I tell the taxi driver. I give him the last of my cash and I take my belongings with me. 

I get a ticket from Delta and I show them my passport. I'm so glad I brought that with me. Or I wouldn't be able to get Nathan at ALL. I grabbed my ticket and walked through security. They once again looked all of my belongings and let me through. The next airplane for England is at 2:55, which was in 10 minutes. I quickly tried to find my gate, once again. Luckily there were still boarding which gave me time to be prepared to leave the country. Which will be my second time ever leaving the United States. 

~8 More Hours Later~

I woke up realizing I was no longer in the US. I was now in UK. I got off wondering where I am going to go now. I have no idea if he is even here. I am spending all of my money. Which actually most of it isn't even mine, but came from the bank. I am doing all of  this for love, but now I don't even know if this is really out of love or is it pity for what has been going on with him for the past few months. What is going on? I need to see Nathan to see if I still do have feelings for him.

I see a man right in front me with a back facing me. He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans with worn white converse. He was wearing hat so it was hard for me to see who it was. I got a vibe from him though, and I was sure I was losing my mind at this point of time. I tapped on his shoulder knowing for sure who it was. The man turned around, and sure enough it was him.

"Nathan," I said with a teary eye. I wasn't sure if it was allergy or because I am so full of joy that I finally get to see him once more. I smile, looking at him made my whole world collide together to make it beautiful. He looked at me confused like he had no idea who I was. I started frown looking disappointed. He continued to look at me. He squinted his eyes. It seems he has forgotten about me, but it seems like he remembers me from somewhere but doesn't know where. I bet if I give him a minute to look at me he will remember me.

As soon as he was done looking at me, he turned away. I didn't like the feeling of this. I just know something bad happened when I wasn't around him. Something had to have happened, but what exactly happened? That's the part I needed. "I-I'm sorry," Nathan said quietly. "But I'm not the guy from the Wanted. Which is what everyone is calling me, but I don't remember being in that kind of band. Even though the Nathan in there does seem a bit like me. But I go by Nate now," Nathan looked at me sympathetically. My eyes swelled up with tears, this time it wasn't because of joy. It was because of sorrow. I felt sickened to know that he doesn't even recall singing for the Wanted all.