"hahahahahaha! God damn bish! This is so sad that it's....it's not even funny! Yoooooo!" Bianca said cracking up.

"yet you're still laughing at it. Anyways don't worry about. Besides he might ask again." Kyah said reassuring me.

"yeah I doubt that'll ever happen again." I said sighing it off.

"okay tell us what it looked like." Sonya asked.

"what?" I asked confused.

"don't play that dumb shit on us! What did it look like bish? Was it big, small, or medium?"

"long or short?" Imani asked.
"fat or skinny?" Bianca asked sipping her tea.

"why y'all all in her business?! She don't have to tell anything about it." Kyah Said.

"hush kyah! Besides we know you wanna know too." Sonya said looking at kyah.

"yeah. And we know you've been outta the game so you should be...."

"takin them notes bish!" Imani said finishing off bianca's sentence.

We all started laughing.

"okay well it was big, it was short,but.....that shit was fat!"

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" They shriek out.

"bigger than Tatsuo's?" She asked

"well he didn't top Tatsuo's but it was average sized. Tatsuo's is....gooder!"

"girl I here you there. Jeremy's was all of those too. Had my ovaries outta going crazy when conceiving McKenzie."

"my boyfriend was okay but she sure knew how to put it down." Bianca said.

"George's was well.....well it's okay I mean-"

"he was using Viagra wasn't he?" Kyah asked drinking her coffee.

Imani: yes, yes he was.

I looked at my phone to see the time and it was 11:48 am I then got up and said
"alright girls I gotta go my breaks over. Bye bitches!"

"bye bitch!" they all said while waving me goodbye. I then got into my car and drove off to work.

-3:00-

I parked my car in the school's parking lot, got out the car, and went into the school yard.

"Mommy!" I looked to see zoey and kai waving at me with big smiles on their faces. I love being a mom so much! I walked up to them, picking them up and went to the car. I opened the car, buckled them up, closed doors and started the car to head home.

"How was your day zoey?"

"it was fun! I met a new friend and me Jeremiah and the rest of us played in the playground together!"

"omg! That must've been very fun!"

"it was!"

"kai how was day?" he was babbling and making baby noises really happy and excited.

"I see you had fun too! I wish I was there!"

"yeah I wish you were there too! Along with daddy also!"

I choked on my saliva and choking tryimg to stop me from choking on it. Just thinking about keeping her from him makes me feel guilty. I know I should have contacted him to be around his kids but I was still upset with him. He should feel more guilty because of the fact that he ruined a family and a relationship. So he's the main problem not me.

I Parked the car on the parking curve and stopped the car. Opening the car I helped zoey out and unbuckled kai from his seat. And closed the door. I unlocked the door and we all went in the house. Zoey went upstairs while helping kai up.

"Make sure you get, washed, dressed and do your homework."

"okay mommy!" I then went into the kitchen, put on an apron, and started dinner. I went upstairs and got kai up and said in a soft voice

"it's time for dinner babies."

"okay." she said softly.

We then went downstairs and into the kitchen. Later the kids went upstairs and were already fast asleep. I was cleaning the dishes until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who could be. Here at this hour? It's 9:15!" I said upset about it.

I went to the door and asked "who is it?"

The persond didn't say anything so I turned around until door was kicked down.

"What the fuck?! Who the hell-"

I then was slapped in the face by a man with a ski mask on his face.

"Shut up slut!"

"slut?! Oh I'll show you slut!" I then got up and tackled him to the ground.

I punched him in the face and started to choke him until more men came into my house. I know these motherfuckers ain't coming into my house!

"Aight let's go! Imma take all y'all bitches on!"

one charged at me but I punched him and he fell to the ground while one guy was behind me but I kicked his stomach and punched another guy. I ducked while giving another man an uppercut to the head but I got caught by one guy grabbing by the arms.

He then punched me in the stomach while the other guy slammed on the ground next thing I was grabbed by the hair and being slapped around by another guy. I was being beat by twelve men, I was bloody and a little bruised. As one guy was about to slap me I heard familiar voice

"daijobudesu!" (okay that's enough.)

The men then stopped and then let go of me. He then came up to me and said

"you still look beautiful after all these years janelle."

I was shocked and I looked up to see him. Tatsuo takahashi.