"Do you collect cars for your hobby?" I asked Adrian as he held the door of his house for me.

"Nope, baby. Neither of that is mine," he said, "they belong to my siblings. Got a big family awaiting."

What?
Adrian has sisters and brothers?

As soon as the we entered the house, I was stupefied to the ground. Adrian was true about his parents not being at their place, but I wished they had, cause I was sort of scared.

A bunch of teenagers were partying inside. There weren't many, but it was enough to fill the house.

"Look who's here! It's our little brother!" A beautiful, short haired girl, with long eyelashes and brilliant green eyes hugged Adrian.

"Hey, sis, you're suffocating me," Adrian shrieked.

She released and looked at me. "Oh and look who's with him."

Everyone in the room was staring at me. There were twenty pairs of curious eyes focused at my direction, and I was not liking the feeling I was getting.

"Hey everyone," Adrian announced, as he circled an arm around my waist, "this is Serena Waltz, my fiancée."

A brown haired girl with silver streaks in her hair, who looked less than twenty approached us.
"When did you two get engaged? Does mom know?"

"None of your business, Amber," the short haired girl smirked, "mom doesn't need to know everything."

"Whatever, Bree." Amber grinned.

Bree turned to my direction, the dimples on her cheeks making her look younger, "hello Serena, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Brianna, Adrian's elder sister."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you too, Brianna."

She gave me a hug. "No, it's just Bree."

"Thanks, Bree."

"Did you get to see everyone?" Bree asked and I shook my head, "I'm sure Adrian had not mentioned anything about us. There's five children in our family and Adrian is our little baby brother... I still can't believe that you have a girlfriend. She looks adorable!"

She nudged Adrian and his face turned pink.

"I guess I forgot to tell her," Adrian stuttered, "well you sort of know Amber,she's the eldest. Bree is the second eldest. And there are two dumbos you wouldn't give a damn about."

"Hey, baby bear! Who is the dumbo here?" A male voice yelled to us.

Adrian looked as if he would throw up.

"Okay, here comes my elder brothers," he told me as two jet black haired boys who looked like twenty years of age approached us.

"Hey, baby bear..." one of them punched Adrian in the stomach. "Who's the sexy Barbie doll you've got?"

"Xzavier, will you stop that? You are frightening the poor girl!" The other exclaimed. "I'm Brent by the way, nice to meet you."

He held his hand for me.

"Brent, Xzavier, can you guys give us a minute?" Adrian spoke in.