thank you

Quote

You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
~C. S. Lewis

A little reminder to all of you; this chapter is given in Barry's and Alessia's POVs. This the first time I write a chapter in someone else's POV other than the ones I wrote in Adrian and Serena.
Also this chapter resolves everything.
Enjoy reading! ♥️

Barry

"We need to talk, Adrian."

Adrian was striding through the hallways and my feet went thumping behind him. I didn't know what just happened. But Adrian was clearly not in good terms with me.

"I don't want to waste my time listening to your bullshit." Adrian mumbled, sternly.

Anger gushed through me as Adrian's footsteps didn't halt. He was trying to get away.

Adrian, I want to know if I really deserve the purple eye.
Ouch. That hurts.

"Look, man." He caught up with me, "You are insane."

"I told you I don't want to hear anything!"

Adrian raised an eyebrow.

I wanted to punch him in the face. We had been friends from kindergarten. I remembered how I first met Adrian at a Children's park when we were barely five, I was in time to save the dude when he willingly agreed to eat sand because some stupid girl told him that he couldn't.

Okay, Barry to the rescue is on, again.

"You got to hear it out, Adrian. I know you are furious, but I think everything is a misunderstanding."

Just hear me out, dude.

Adrian, I'm trying to save you before you do something stupid.

Let me.

"Fine. You have one minute. Say anything you want to say. But remember if you waste my time blabbering, I will punch your Cupid face, okay?"

Cupid's would go to hell if they saw my face.

I smiled and my quite lovely purple eye popped out, giving me a sense of pain.

"First, I did not have sex with Serena."

What? Adrian's mood shattered.

"I don't know if your imagination is playing tricks on you, but I assure you that we barely met each other until today."

"But, if you didn't-"

"Please man, will you listen?" I sighed, "I was with Serena at the club two days before and she was not in a good mood. She didn't have any money with her but she badly wanted to get drunk. So I bought her some drinks in exchange for a single kiss."

I winced.
Adrian's blue eyes widened.

"Ana already told me about that. And I know everything that happened after that."