Nine

~Pinterest

~Pinterest

The lights were too blinding.

Mr. Perfect was waiting for me at the bar counter; completely drunk. I was partially sober; the whiskey was making my guts worse.

One. Two. Three. I kept counting.

Three. Four. Seven... what?

Suddenly I was on the dance floor, dancing like a complete wreck. I couldn't remember who was with me.

"Are you number six?" I was asking the guy next to me. He was someone I knew, someone at school, Jake Burrows.

"Do you wanna hook up with me tonight?" He was proposing.

"What? I cant hear you!!!" I grumbled, noisily trying to figure out why his lips were moving.

Then, I found Jake kissing me. Kissing me hard, harder until we were made apart by somebody.

"Hey! Get your fucking bullshit off my girl!"
I found my perfect boyfriend swearing at Jake, wide eyed and horror stricken.

But I was not feeling guilty for kissing another guy.

I was happy.

I was very satisfied at the mess I've already made.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I stood bolt upright in my bed. The alarm was ringing as crazy and I realized that it was almost noon. Which meant that I won't be able to go to school.

But what had happened to me?

It was as if I had a long dream...

I hurried downstairs to meet Gemma. I was not expecting my mother to sleep on the floor in her jeans. Her brown hair was tangled and she had dark circles under her eyes.

"When did you get back sweetie?" She was brawling, "I thought you slept with Mr. Perfect yesterday night..."

"What? Gem- mom, you can't be serious?" I was saying.
I stopped rudely.

OMG, how did I end up in my bed?

I was quite sure that I fainted in Adrian's place. But who brought me home? Even without Gemma noticing?

"What were you doing yesterday night?" I asked Gemma sheepishly.

She smirked at me.