Searching For Sand Dollars

Start from the beginning

"Really Harry, really? We were in our moment and you had to ruin it?" I said annoyed laying my head on Niall's neck. "Yup" he said popping the p. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same. Niall grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and kissed my forehead. "Are we ready to go to the beach?" Louis asked taking a seat next to Eleanor.

"Yup" I said popping the p. "Okay then, let's go!" Louis said.

*****15 minutes later*****

We got to the beach in no time and we were making sandcastles. "Okay just adding the finishing touch" Niall said. "And what would that be?" I asked looking at him with a confused look. "You need a flag of course!" he exclaimed and placed a stick on the top of castle tried to build.

"Ohhh that's a great flag" I said sarcastically getting up. "Hey! I try my best" he said. "Ohh I know baby, don't worry" I replied to him. I noticed him checking me out and not taking his eyes off of me. "You know, why don't you just take a picture, it'll last longer" I said and winked making my way to the pile of masks we had put together.

His face instantly turned red and he looked down fiddling with his fingers. "I- uhh- just errm- you know- wanted to admire my amazing, beautiful girlfriend" he said and got up from his sitting position walking towards me. "Aww thanks babe" I said to him staring at his crystal blue eyes.

He brought his lips to mine and I smiled during our long, passionate kiss. He dipped me securing his arm around my waist and I laughed at his silliness. "I wanted to try something new" he said and kissed my forehead. God how love when he does that. "I think you should do it more" I said to him and kissed his nose softly.

"I have an idea" I said grabbing two goggles and throwing one to him. "Hit me" he said putting his goggles on. "Okay I looked online and read that in these beaches they have sand dollars. So for every sand dollar I find, you have to give me a kiss, and I'll do the same to you. "Greatest idea I've heard so far!" he said and ran into the water.

"Hey Horan that's not fair!" I yelled and followed him the water. Under the water was beautiful! It was super clear and you see everything perfectly! I found at least 10 sand dollars. I wonder how Niall is doing. . .

Niall's P.O.V (Haven't done this in a while)

I am purposely missing a bunch of sand dollars so that she could collect them and I will be able to kiss her as many times as I want! I am incredible incompletely in love with this girl and I cannot stop thinking about her. Sure, call me obsessed but I can't stop thinking about her. I love her.

Kristen's P.O.V

"So how many sand dollars did you find?" I asked smirking and placing mine in front of me. "Errrm. . . Only 5" he said looking down" he replied putting his in front of him. "Aww that's okay babe, but I got 10, so pay up" I said to him. He instantly started kissing me everywhere around my face. I laughed as his lips tickled my face. "Okay, okay as much as I enjoyed that, it's my turn" I said to him.

"Yeah buddddyy" he said and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed him in the forehead, his cheek, his nose of course, his chin and his soft luscious lips. "Guys! We gotta head back now! It's already 4 o'clock and Paul wants us to head to the hotel because we have a busy day tomorrow and he wants us to be in bed early" Liam shouted at us being the daddy direction he his.

I grunted and backed away from Niall "Thanks dad" I said sarcastically to him. I started to pack my stuff until I felt Niall's arms wrap around me. I laughed and turned around and faced his crystal blue orbs. "Did I ever mention that you have the prettiest eyes ever" Niall said to me not taking his eyes off.

"No" I smiled wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Well, you have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen" he said to me and kissed me passionately then dipped me again. "Any longer" I heard Liam say behind us, "We're kind of in a hurry" he said annoyed. "But why? this is a once in a lifetime chance, you never know when you're gonna be in Australia again on a private beach" I said to him stating my point.

I just shrugged it off and continue getting my stuff into my bad. "Ready to go babe?" Niall said grabbing my hand. "Yup" I replied popping the P. We got into the boat again and made ourselves comfortable. But this time Niall and I sat inside the room and decided to watch T.V. "Ooooohh I love this show!" I said turning up the volume for the show 'Friends'. I quickly got comfortable in Niall's arms leaning my head in the crook of his neck and his hand in mine, this would be the cutest picture ever.

"Can we take a picture?" Niall asked me. "I was thinking the same thing" I said smiling at him. He took out his Iphone and positioned it to be facing both of us.

SNAP!

I quickly checked the picture to make sure that my hair looked fine, and he started pressing the screen rapidly. "Check your twitter" he said to me. "I looked through my bag and finally found my Iphone and went to twitter.

***One new mention from @NiallOfficial***

It was the picture of us two and my head was on his neck and I was smiling at the camera while Niall was looking down at me also smiling and there was a caption in the bottom "I kinda wasn't looking, but here's our picture babe. Now my new profile. @Kristenforrealls

"I think you missed the camera" I said to him and poked his nose. "Oops" he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

I started to daze off watching 'Friends' and he kissed my forehead and whispered "I think you need some rest babe, I'll wake you up when we get there" and I fell asleep in my boyfriends arms, Niall Horan. (Said it again! Yeaa buddy).

Did you guys like this chapter? I know nothing interesting or shocking happened here, but in the next chapter. TRUST ME! Something is gonna happen! But anyway! I wouldd loveeeeeee to hear from you guys, so please comment!!!!! l love you all!

Comment+Fan+Vote= Happy Kristen