Chapter 26

Hi, it's Sunday so I decided to make a new chapter.
_______________________________________________________________

rope

"And we're clear." Freddie informed whilst looking away from the window. "Can you stop saying that?! It's been two years since we did icarly." Sam growled. "I can't stop! It's a habit..." Freddie grumbled. "Well stop it!" Sam flung her arms into the air and sighed. "I can't. You still suck your lower lip and I bet you've been doing that since you were born." Freddie stated.

"N-no. And how did you know that?" Sam questioned. "Well, I inserted this camera chip into your apartment, so I can see what you're doing all the time." Sam cocked an eyebrow at Freddie after his response, but he only let out a loud laugh. "I was just joking." Sam deeply sighed and scratched her scalp.

"Good, I never wanted a stalker-boyfriend..." A bit of sarcasm dripping from her mouth.

"Do you want to go to the park?" Freddie asked. "Yep, I love the park when it's just finished raining," Freddie gave her a puzzled look. "All the kids squirming and screaming that everything's wet... it's so funny. It's like watching a sitcom..." Freddie laughed. "And that's the Samantha that I know and love." Sam rolled her eyes. "Stop calling me that." She snuggled into his chest and he felt her soft breathing on his chest. "Kay, Sammy. Let's go..."

Freddie stood up and grabbed his jacket, tossing Sam's into her grasp.

They soon left for the park and were quite shocked to see everything so dry. "I'm so hungry..." Sam whined. "I know you are." Sam stated at her boyfriend. "Then stop walking to the park and get me my food!" She ordered whilst pecking his cheek. "Ok, only this time." He walked into the corner shop and left her outside.

"That's what they all say." She chuckled whilst kneeling on a brick wall.

After five minutes, Freddie finally came back. "You wouldn't believe the long queue there was. You're lucky I love you, cause I would have left." Sam chuckled at Freddie's statement. "Yeah, but I would have killed you... it's bittersweet." Sam bit into her fat cake. "True..." Freddie smiled as he turned to his girlfriend who was covered in white, frothy melted marshmallow and sprinkles.

"Sam, you have-" Sam cut him off. "I know!" Freddie cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, you do?" He asked whilst kneeling on the wall. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I know that they made a new fat cake product. Fatmellows." Freddie furrowed his brows. "It's a fat cake, but with melted marshmallow, instead of cream." Freddie rolled his eyes and pressed his lips onto his girlfriend, licking off the marshmallow.

"What the heck," Sam pushed away from Freddie. "You were licking just above my upper lip! What the heck!" Freddie chuckled whilst watching his petite girlfriend punch him in the guts. "You had melted marshmallow on the top of your mouth." Sam blushed slightly, but quickly shook it off.

"Whatever. The park is just down there! Come on!!" She took a sip from her Fatshake, grabbed Freddie's arm and ran down the road.

"W-w-woah!!! You have quite a lot of energy for a small girl..." Freddie panted and watched Sam run off to the swings. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a peck.

"What are you doing?" A small girl asked. She was mixed-race and she had curly long bunches with golden-brown eyes. Sam and Freddie peered at the small girl and blushed insanely. "I know what they were doing!" A small blonde headed, green eyed girl screamed. She walked up to the girl and spoke. "They're having babies." Sam's eyes widened and she buried her head into her hands.

"Hey, kids!" The two girls peered at Sam and waited. "Your parents are looking for you!" The two kids darted away in hurry, leaving Freddie and Sam alone. "Let's never kiss around kids again..." Freddie chuckled. "Push me." Sam ordered. Freddie looked at her, confused.

"What?" He asked. "Push me." Freddie laughed and started pushing Sam, getting higher by the push. "Freddie! Gosh man, stop this!" She cried. "Hmmm, ok..." He sighed whilst stopping the swing. "Babe, I'm so dizzy." She got off the swing and started bobbling around. "Okay, Sammy!" He was about to pick her up, but she tripped on skipping ropes and fell on the ground.

"Owwwwww!" She yelled. "Ouch! Ok, I'm coming Sammy the Whammy!" Sam growled at the name. "Don't call me that." She pushed him, causing him to nearly lose his balance on his feet. "Woah, what's piercing your chiz?" Freddie asked whilst cupping her cheeks.

"Don't you remember?" Sam questioned, her voice full of sadness and anger. "Um... I'm lost." Sam sighed at Freddie's forgetfulness. "Remember in the third grade when I bumped into a lamp post and then everyone started calling me Sammy the Whammy?" She asked darkly.

"Oh yeah! That stuck for a whole week!" He peered at Sam's hurt impression and stopped laughing. "I-I'm leaving." Sam stood up and walked over to the gate. "Sam, it doesn't matter." Sam turned around and faced him. "Yes it does!" She growled, clenching her fists. "Sam, I get name calling all the time... mainly by you!" He chuckled.

"But your used to it. It wasn't nice..." She mumbled. "How do you think I felt back in the fourth grade?" Freddie questioned. "Upset..." Sam grumbled. "Yep, plus, I got used to it. You Only had it for a week! I've practically had it all my life!" Freddie stated. "Well I'm tough. If anyone who was in our elementary school remembers, they'll tell practically everyone!!!" Sam confirmed.

"Sam, it's just us!" Freddie smiled whilst wrapping his arms around her waist. She snuggled into his chest and smiled. "Just us..." She repeated.

"Forever and ever!" They whispered.