Chapter 20

Hi guys, we resume to school in about three days (well I do), so I thought that I should just do a couple before leaving and not doing one for about a week or something. So I guess I'll get to it! Shout out too: Oreonnetti and CarlyCosgrove for voting. Thanks a ton and I'm happy flights I have 180 something views! Thanks for the support and I'll be really happy if I could reach 200!

aka Sam is seventeen in the eleven years thing.
_______________________________________________________________
Promises

"Promise that you'll never fight with mum again, daddy." Sam sniffed. "I promise, pumpkin. Now I'm going to buy a carton of milk and remember, I love you, your sister and your mum..." He kissed her on the forehead and then he walked out. Days, weeks and moths past, then years. Sam cried herself to sleep for two years, until she realized that she had better face reality now, or she'd be living a lie for her whole life.

Eleven years later

"Promise that you'll come back right after..." Sam smiled whilst grabbing onto her boyfriend's shirt. "Sam, I'm only going to go get milk." Freddie chuckled. Sam cringed as the world milk cascaded in her head. "Um... Ok." She let go of her boyfriend and shut the door in his face.

"Sam, why do you always do that?" Her best friend asked whilst eating a bag of chips. "Do what?" Sam frowned. "You always tell him to promise that he'll come back every time he goes out just to by a box of milk. It's not as if he's going to run away!" She chuckled whilst Sam cringed again.

"Yeah---" She sat on a stool and sighed. "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" She asked whilst flapping her shirt. "It's the summer, kid. We have the air conditioner on, so it's not really hot." Carly turned off the T.V and looked at her best friend.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing, why'd you ask?" Sam replied quickly. "I can tell. I know there is something wrong and I want to get to the bottom of this." Carly whispered. Sam cocked an eyebrow. "I'm fine. Just a bit dehydrated. I'll go get a glass of water." She walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. She unscrewed the top and took a sip. "See, fine." She took another sip and sighed silently.

"Um, okay." Carly turned the T.V back on and tried to get comfortable on the sofa, again. "Ok, I'll be in the studio." Sam walked up into the studio and sighed. She sat on a bean bag and shut her eyes.

-----

"Wake up, babe. I'm back, like I promised." Sam's eyes flung open. "Hey, baby." She hugged him and it soon turned into a passionate kissed.

"You won't believe who I saw," Freddie said and pulling away. "I saw Mrs. Gafadle!" Sam cocked an eyebrow, "Miss who?" Sam questioned. "Our fourth grade teacher!" Sam sighed. "You mean the teacher that got her coffee mug stuck on her desk?" She asked. Freddie smirked, "Uh-ha! And you know what weird part is?" He asked. Dam shook her head and rolled her eyes. "She said that she knew that you and I would get together. She said that we had this chemistry and what not... then she got over board and told me about how her and her husband got together..." Freddie shuddered and it only made Sam laugh.

"Carly said something was wrong with you, what's up?" Sam rolled her eyes. "I'm fine." She took a sip out of her water. "I know something up." He frowned. He stroked her hair out of her eyes and sighed. "Sam, I need to know that you are fine and nothing is bothering you... please, just-" "Fine, fine. It's just about my dad, okay. I don't want to talk about it! So why don't you leave me alone and mind your own business." She snapped.

"Fine...Well, I'll be going." Freddie frowned and got up. "No, baby---, I'm sorry." Freddie smirked. "So are you going to tell me what's up in your mind?" He asked. "It's just... just before my dad left, he went out to get a carton off milk. Obviously he didn't. He left and-and-" She stopped in the middle and silently she'd a few tears. "Oh, come on Sam. Your dad is a jerk, no offence, for leaving you. You are a fascinating, beautiful, healthy petite lady and you're everything a boy would want. Your dad is a loser for abandoning you." Sam smiled and kissed him.

"Thanks, babe." "You welcome. Now, Carly downstairs ,waiting for us to come down, so we can ho watch a movie." The couple got up and walked downstairs.

"Sam, I won't ever leave you." He whispered.