Chapter 17

In the early mornin, yeah! Gonna get on and do my one shot, whoo! Sam's birthday. how cute. Oh and in the story, here are the DOB  of all teens!

October 18 1994- Carly
November 18 1994- Freddie
January 23 1995- Gibby
August 14 1995- Sam
June 26 1995- Cat

Sorry for the lack of seddie.

_______________________________________________________________
tiles

"Do you ever realize that butterflies are evil little creatures?" 19 year old Cat asked. "No, because they are not!" 18 year old Sam stated. "Then why was it in the book of Dang-ger-rus Little Creatures!?" Cat snapped. "You really should learn how to say dangerous and also, you found that book on a jank website. You printed it and you didn't even see that it said fiction at the top!" Sam replied. "No there-oh, what is the chizzy nonsense?" Cat cried out as Sam chuckled.

"So, excited for your nineteenth birthday?" Cat asked. "Nye..." Sam shrugged. "Come on, when was the last time you had a birthday party?" Cat whined. "Since last year which you ruined by dropping a chandelier on about ten people there! I've got admit, it was quite funny, but still..." Cat groaned. "Ok, when was the last party you had when I didn't ruin it?" Sam sighed, "Two years ago in Seattle when I went to the bowling alley with my friends and family... it was great." Cat felt really bad. Looking at Sam, who was looking back as well, just made her realize that she was the worst thing that could happen to her.

"Sam, do you think I'm a disaster?" Cat asked as she sat down next to her best friend. "No, you're great! Where'd you get that from?" Sam asked concerned. "Well I was just thinking, maybe I am the worst thing that happened to you and-and you hate me..." Tears started rolling down her eyes. "No, no, no. I don't hate you! You're one of my bestest friends ever..." Sam hugged her friend and pulled back after three whole seconds. "I'm nit a hugger! Ok, I'm going down to the mall to pick up some meats and you can meet me later at 2:50, so we can shop at Build-a-bra. See because I spilt barbeque sauce on it and you know I don't usually eat wings with a shirt on." Cat laughed as her friend walked out.

Just then, Dice came rushing in with another problem that he hoped the girls could fix. "I've got a problem!!!" He exclaimed. "Oh, oh, spill your beans. Nice right?" Dice looked at her weirdly and decided to carry on. "Hey, see Goomer is having a big fight tomorrow and-" Carly cut him off. "Woah, Woah, I can't believe you. You're going to miss Sam's nineteenth birthday because of Groomer's fight?" Cat screamed.

"Oh yeah, August 14th! Sam's birthday... So have you planned it yet?" Sam sighed. "No, I need your help!" Cat grumbled. "Um, ok. So if Goomer is having a fight tomorrow at 4:00 why don't the party start at two? Sam could have fun for two hours and then after that she can enjoy herself by going to the match?" Cat's face lit up. "Really? Dice you are a life captain!" She smiled. "Life captain?" He inquired. "Yeah, what's wrong?" She questioned. " You say life saver not- never mind. So who are you inviting?" Dice asked.

"Oh, I didn't think of that AND the party is tomorrow. I'm stupid!" Cat cried. "No, no, you're not- No, yeas you are..." He replied. "Ok, I could call the Freddie guy, um... Cardiff, Spencer and Shimmy..." Cat frowned. "I think it's Carly and Gibby." Rice corrected. "No, I'm pretty sure it's Cardiff and Shimmy. ANY WHO, I can also have over Jade... and maybe Robbie." Cat suggested. "And Goomer! Goomer is  friend!" Cat nodded. "We could invite that Melanie girl." Dice mentioned. "Ok, I'll call them now and see if they can come, you think of more ideas for the party!" Dice informed.

After two hours of planning, Cat decided to leave for build-a-bra. She had helped Dice with his problem and was on her way to the mall.

"Hi, Cat!" Sam smiled. "Hey, so let's get some bras!" Cat squealed hesitantly. She was never good at throwing a surprise party for anyone and she knew that she'd blow it. "Ok, so what we're you doing whilst I was gone?" Sam asked curiously. "Nothing, just got ready for... for school next month and I help Dice." Cat replied. "Oh..." Sam knew she couldn't keep her hopes high. It was stupid and obviously Cat wasn't going to throw her a surprise party, or a party anytime soon.