Chapter 2

Hi guys! It's me, popupoppy. Yes, I have uploading two chappies in one day, but don't blame, I really love one-shots and when in older, don't be surprised if I become a famous writer. I'm joking, but it would be nice if I become one. Anyway, let me just start my chapter.
______________________________________________________________
War

"Come on! I win!"

"No you didn't, I did!"

"Guys, stop arguing and tidy up the place." Carly whined. She walked into the kitchen to make some of her special lemonade. "But Carls, we all know that I'm right and the dishrag is wrong!" Sam replied. She folded her arms and stared into her boyfriend's dark chocolate eyes.

"No, you're wrong. Your wrong on so many levels! How can Nug-Nug die because of an intergalactic force field. How are you right anyway? You don't even watch Galaxy Wars!" Freddie stated.

Sam rolled her eyes, "Oh Freddie, it doesn't take a super geek to know this jank!" Freddie sighed, "You don't even know what Nug-Nug is capable of!"

"Guys, tidy up this mess. How can you make this much mess with mustard and peanut butter?" Carly asked. "Why should we tidy up? If I recall, you played too. Also its not my fault Freddie picked a make-belief game for game night, it was yours. In addition, the game won't be fun without weapons and you didn't let me use num-chucks, so shut your mouth hole!" Sam replied.

Carly narrowed her eyes and opened a can of peppy cola, bit Sam snatched it from her. "No, Carly. First your going to search the internet to see if the mighty Nug-Nug will die if a intergalactic force field hit him and then your going to be joining the loser, who will be tidying up!" Sam snapped.

Freddie chuckled and hugged Sam, kissing her on the cheek. "Enough, nub! Carly search the thing up!" Carly rolled her eyes and sat on the chair that was in front of the computer. She proceeded to the computer and sucked on a orange flavoured icepop.

Sam and Freddie sat on the sofa. Freddie's arms around Sam's waist and Sam's head on Freddie's chest, their usual position.

"I'm going to win..." Sam whispered, Freddie smirked and replied, "Yeah right!" Sam hadn't heard him so it saved him from ten minutes of pain.

Sam kissed innocently, but she quickly broke apart when Carly announced that she finally had the answer.

"According to the Galaxy War timeline, which will be released in July, Nug-Nug will die in one episode, but will be raised back to life in two eps after..." Carly smiled as Sam cheered. "I guess you and Carly will be tidying up this place. See ya!" She kissed Freddie on the lips and smiled as she saw his face. He gave a baffled look and didn't stop until fifteen whole minutes.