Chapter 15

AN~Hey guy, early in the morning, yeah I know. I just got this really good idea and in was all like: Hey why not. Ok, so I'm going to write it right now, but you're reading it- ok, never mind. Thanks for one hundred reads, thanks.
Guest star: Andre Harras from Victorious. He is going to be Sam's friend...
Lol
_______________________________________________________________
New

"Hi, babe!" Freddie smiled into the computer. "Hi!" Sam waved at her boyfriend. "I've missed you." He informed. Sam smiled and sighed. "I've missed you, too. Who knew that dancing could drain out all the energy you have..." Sam yawned. "Well you have been working hard." Freddie declared. "You, too. So how is MIT?" Sam asked. "It's great. I've been doing so much work, though. We better stop video chatting because I have to wake up at four in the morning and its 10..." Sam sighed. "Kay, love you..." Freddie smiled, "Love you, too." Sam and Freddie hadn't seen each other for 4 months and it was horrible.

Sam went off line and sat on her bed. "Long distant relationship?" Her roommate, Janice asked. Janice is four months older than Sam, since she's born in August. She has ginger hair and green eyes and pink plump lips. "Yeah, I haven't seen him in forever..." Sam sighed. "Oh, well why don't we go somewhere, to get your mind of it, Kay." Janice suggested.

"No, I'm fine. We have a lot to do tomorrow anyway..." Sam pulled her covers over her. "I have street, tap and jazz tomorrow. Give me luck! Mrs. Swana said she'd keep me in learning this really hard dance for a week if I don't get it done by tomorrow..." Sam sighed. "I know right, I staying in at lunch learning some stupid waltz with Harry because if I don't get it by tomorrow, I'm staying in for about a week learning the stupid dance, which will only take about three days to learn!" Sam chuckled and closed her eyes.

------

"Good morning, Sammy!" Janice shook her friend. "Wa-wha-what's going on?" Sam asked. "You have five minutes till your street class!" Sam shot up. "Oh, s***! I better hurry!" She pulled off her pyjamas and put on her street dance uniform. Yes, they had one. "Thanks Jane! I'll be back in two hours..." Sam raced out of the door and down the hall.

She was running down the corridor, until she bumped into her friend, Kyle. "H-h-HEY, Sam. How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine, thanks. Gotta run..." She got up and was about to run, but Kyle got a hold unto her. "Hey, um... err, would you like to go with me to the motorbike rally, tonight?" Sam looked dumbfounded. "Like-like in like a date?" She asked. "Um-No-I-maybe..." Sam sighed. "No, I can't. I have a boyfriend and we're going through a long distant relationship and it would be quite... weird if I went on a date which is not with him. Also, I'd be cheating." Sam informed. "Ok, then we don't have too." Kyle baffled. "Sorry, Kyle..." She walked into her classroom.

"Samantha, you're late. Show me your dance right away." Mrs Swana sighed. "Ok..." Sam showed them her dance after five minutes of panicking and getting ready. "Way to go, Samantha. It was quite ok... now, I'd like to put you in partners for your next assignment." Sam sighed. She hated working in partners, she'd never get to express herself and the person would always have it their way. Yes, she was Sam, but she still had to be behave in her school. It was very important and she didn't want to wreck it.

"Kate and Jade, Ella and Daniel, Kade and Kyle, Roland and Lisa, Samantha and Andre, Lola and Gordina, Sara and Fabian, Ben and Joe and Carmen and Anna." The class got into their partners and started working on their dances.

Sam and Andre were close friends. After Janice and Kyle, he had been there for her in the coming of the new school. Andre and Kyle were in the year above, but Janice and Sam were in the year below. Mrs.Swana liked her classes mixed from bottom, middle to top so it was kind of a bundle.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Pucketeen!" Andre smiled. "Hi, are ya, Andre?" Sam asked. "Fine, thanks. Now let's get this dance over with!" He smiled. "Kay." Andre nodded.

------

"Hey, guys!" Janice smiled as she sat on her table. On her table were Sam, Kyle and Andre. "So tomorrow I have to go practice the waltz because Harry screwed up..." Janice sighed. "Oh, it's not your fault that Harry is a lazy cow." Kyle laughed. "Seriously, I was paired up with that loser last year and he totally bailed on me because he had to go to some Galaxy War convention!"

Sam chuckled. "My boyfriend and I went to that conversation last year and it was really boring!" Kyle showed a small smile and Andre couldn't stop laughing. "Dude, now I know that you really hate Galaxy Wars!" He chuckled. "I do!" Sam replied. The gang laughed and began to eat their lunch. "Hey, do you want to trade that salad for a sandwich?" Sam asked. "Sam asking for a salad. Who are you and what have you done with the real Sam!" Janice joked. "Stop, I just don't feel in the mood for a sandwich!" She cried. They trader their lunch and finished up munching.

After lunch, the gang went back to their dorms to go and get ready for their classes.

"Kyle asked me out on a date..." Sam blurted out as Janice and Sam made their way to their dorm. "What really? How'd you take it?" She asked. "I said no, obviously. I'm mostly a cheater! Anyway Christmas is coming up and I can't wait to go to Seattle and see him..." Sam squealed. "Wait, I thought he was in Chicago." Janice said confused. "Yeah, but we are going to see each other in Seattle. I mean come on, we grew up there!" Janice chuckled and they walked into their dorm.

"I can't wait to see him! He's also coming to the dance next month. So is my mum, Carly, Gibby and Spencer! I'm so excited!" Sam squealed again. "Well my family and friends are coming but I'm nit squealing." She laughed. "Hey, I'm Sam Puckett. I do NOT squeal." She defended. The girls laughed and got ready for their other class.