chapter 32

Sorry it's short. It was quite rushed and I am busy all day! :(

continuation

"Sam, come back!" I yelled as Sam waltzed down the hall. "No! I'm looking for my rainbow fish kittens!" Sam answered whilst pushing down a bin. "Sam, come on!" I began walking towards her, even though she was meters away from me.

"I will... if you help me eat Zeus." She turned around and stared at me. "Wait, what?" I jerked my head to her and scratched it. "Yeah. He's calling out to me... can't you here it?"She asked whilst walking over to me.

She clasped her hands around my head and squeezed it. "Can't you hear it?" She asked, making my mouth look like a fish. "No..." She stumbled back and sighed. "That's exactly what I thought. You're a trifle deaf in the ear!" She began walking away and humming to herself.

"Sam! I- please come back... I'm calling Carly." I said as she walked out of the corridor. "I heard my name." Carly said whilst walking beside me. "Sam is going crazy." I blurted out. "Like that's new. It's fish stick Monday." She thumped my head and sighed.

"No, seriously," I said whilst turning to her. "She said that she wants to eat Zeus? I mean, what the hell!" I scratches my head as Carly giggled.

Suddenly, we heard a loud scream come from a room. "Ummm..." We raced into the room to see a senior standing on a table and clutching his cheek.

"What happened?" Carly asked. "This-this beast tried to eat me!!!" He cried. "Sam," I was cut off by the one and only, Sam. "My name is Sinyor Bon-Bon." She corrected. "Sam- Sinyor Bon-Bon, you know it's not nice to bite." Carly sighed.

"Zeus tastes like strawberries." She smiled. "That's because I was eating it before you mauled me with your teeth!" He pointed at a container full of strawberries. Sam shrugged and walked over to the senior.

He flinched as she reached to his level... which was about four inches smaller than him. "I like strawberries! Never ever speak about strawberries like that!" She pushed him off the table and giggled.

"Someone take me to the hospital!" He cried. "Oh, get up." Carly rolled her eyes. "Sam, very naughty!" She sighed. Sam let out a loud shriek, jumped down from the table and stormed out.

----

"Hey, guys." Spencer smiled as the three teenagers walked into the apartment. "Hi!" Sam walked in before the other two. "Why the long faces?" He asked Freddie and Carly. "It was Fish stick Monday!" Carly cried whilst slamming herself into the sofa.

"Yep, and Sam was hyper for a full two hours!" Freddie sighed. "I told you I'm sorry!" Sam rolled her eyes. "Sorry didn't he'll that senior!" Carly yelled. Sam let out a small chuckle and so did Spencer. "You guys are so childish!" Freddie shook his head.

"But you love is because of that." Spencer added. "In both different ways." Freddie chuckled. "Yup!" Sam smiled whilst giving Freddie a quick peck.

"You know, I never really found out why the fish sticks make you crazy." Spencer interrupted. "Oh, it's the tarter sauce." Sam said bluntly. "Then why can't you have it without it???" Spencer asked. "Because it will taste really really bland! Duh!" She thumped Spencer in the head and smiled.