Chapter 23

AN. as I write this imsat high up in a tree, so yeah, I hope you enjoy this :) also, the pod thing shes in is like the ones kf, robin and aqualad were put in, in eppisode 1 seson 1

2 weeks later

My eyes shot open, I immediately looked around, I had been drugged... again. So far they had taken blood samples and injected stuff into me. I growled in frustration, I had been here at least a week, maybe two, I sighed and looked around.

I yauned and ran through what happened yesterday:

I then remembered how Joker was told not to lay a hand on me, turns out they need me unharmed.

I sighed then there was a loud yell, "WEVE DONE IT!" it cred happily. I raised an eyebrow at the voice and continued to listen "Good, let us see if it works"

I suddenly tensed up, this wasn't good, like, at all. I glared at the steel door then it swung open and a man walked in.

Dick pov

I curled my knees to my chest and glared at the tv on static. Wally sat beside me and connor was by him. Wally looked at me sadly "Rob, we'll find her" he said, though at this moment I didn't believe it.

We had only just got back from a search in metropolis, we couldn't find her and I was rappidly losing hope. Anything could be happening to her now, if she got hurt I swear I'll-

"Robin calm down" Wally said, I then realised how I was tensed up. I relaxed slightly but I couldn't take it, I need my sister back now, I miss her. I can't lose her again.

Skylar pov

I yelled as a scientist walked up to the machine that opperated everything that happened to me in here, he tipped I substance out a vial and into the machine. I asked him what it wasbut he ignored me, then he pressed a button and a siringe came out and slowly came towards my arm. I screamed "WHAT DOES THAT DO?!?" I screamed.

"You'll see" he smirked, I yelled a long line of cuss words beforeit hit my arm and the contents was emptied into me, I didn't hesitate to hold back a yell. Another scientist then came out and they started talking. Sadly they were whispering and I couldn't hear.