Week 9

*WALK IN THE *
*OLD TESTAMENT*
***************************

Day 57: Deuteronomy
5:9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,5:10 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Day 58: 1st Chronicles
1

9:13 Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The LORD will do what is good in his sight."

Day 59: Nehemiah
13:11 So I rebuked the officials and asked them, "Why is the house of God neglected?" Then I called them together and stationed them at their posts.

Day 60: Psalms
99:1 The LORD reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake.

Day 61: Lamentations
1:5 Her foes have become her masters; her enemies are at ease. The LORD has brought her grief because of her many sins. Her children have gone into exile, captive before the foe.

Day 62: Habakkuk
2:2 Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.

Day 63: Nahum
1:2 The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and maintains his wrath against his enemies.