Chapter 15

Stacey's POV

I was confused when Justin walked out with Ryan since they never told us where they are going, after they left Steven ordered our food while Lee set up Monopoly, and we started to play the game while waiting for our food to arrive. We were about to put the game away since we are starting to get bored of it when Justin, and Ryan walked into the living room. Lee gave them a questioning look but Justin just shrugged at him which made me a bit worried because usually he tells Lee everything but now he's being distant, the front door bell rang so I went to answer the front door to see the delivery guy so I paid him before going back into the living room with our food, and we sat down on the couch while eating no one was really talking which made me feel awkward. 

"Stace do you have any idea on who could be taking they pictures of you?" Ryan asks me randomly. 

"I don't know, if I did then I would have told you guys" I tell him while walking into the kitchen to get a drink. 

"Are you sure you would tell us? It seems like you don't want to tell us anything" Justin says to me with a hurt look. 

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the pictures because you were just out a coma, it was my fault that you were in the coma in the first place, and I can deal with the pictures but I can't deal with you guys always wanting to know how I'm feeling or the fact that I lied to you onetime telling you that everything is fine at school. I understand that you guys worry about me but I sometimes feel like I can't do anything without you guys constantly watching my every move" I state to Justin, and the guys. 

"I'm sorry...I didn't know you felt that way, I guess we just want to protect you" Ryan says while looking at me with a sad look. 

"I understand that Ryan, I do appreciate everything you, and the guys are doing for me so please don't think I'm being a bitch or something because I am not trying to be" I tell him as I sit back down on the couch next to Justin. 

"You don't sound like a bitch Stace, we understand that we might be a bit over protective but it's just that we care, and it just kills us inside that their is someone taking pictures of you but there is nothing we can do about since we don't know who the person is" Steven tells me, and I nod at him. 

"Can we watch a horror movie tonight while eating a lot of junk food?" I ask no one in particular. 

"Yeah that sounds fun" Ryan commented while Steven was glaring at me. 

"Steven don't glare at me,  Lee will hold you if you get scared" I tell him while smiling at him innocently.