Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

Lee, Steven, and I are still sitting downstairs watching t.v while talking. It's going on 3 in the morning, so we decided to go to bed since we start work tomorrow but Lee, and Steven went upstairs first while I decided to sit downstairs for a bit longer, and I just went through my phone before heading upstairs to bed.

 I went into my room before I got stripped down to my boxers then got into bed where I laid thinking about how all of our lives have changed in the last couple of months, and I really did think of Stacey as a little sister. I still do think her of a sister even though she's gone, we all still haven't got over the fact she's gone then I started to feel tired so I rolled over, and closed my eyes to get at least a bit of sleep before work tomorrow.

Lee's POV

I'm in the shower because it's 6:30 am, also the guys and I start work soon. I got out of the shower before I got changed into jeans along with a top, when I was finished getting ready I went downstairs before I went into the kitchen where I made pancakes, and after the pancakes where ready I went upstairs to wake the guy up.  We are all eating in silence, I looked over at Justin since he's just staring at his pancakes while Ryan has finished his, and Steven is scoffing his down. 

We finished eating so I drove us to the garage where we are working, when we got to the garage there was this guy standing waiting in front of the shutters, I noticed Steven is giving me a confused look from the passenger seat but I just shrugged at Steven before we all got out of the car then walked up to the person, and he looked at us then at his watch.

"Hello how can I help you?" I say then ask the unknown man.

"Hey, aren't you meant to be open by now?" The Unknown man said before questioning me.

"No we open at 8 am, it's only 7:15" I tell him.

"Oh right, anyway I was wondering if you could fix my car since the brakes aren't working right" the man says.

"Yeah, we will get working on that right away. you can pick the car up at 10" I tell him.

"Thanks, okay bye" the man said before walking away.

I put the shutters up then we all walk into the garage, started fixing the mans car brakes, and after we fixed the brakes we decided to get a coffee. We all been talking while having a laugh, We walked into the coffee shop then ordered our coffees, we are just waiting for Stevens coffee so we can go back to the garage, and Steven finally gets his coffee. 

We have been in the garage working all day, it's now 5:10 pm which means we are currently  locking up so that we can go home, I drive home but make a quick detour to KFC since that way we don't have to make dinner. We got our food then went home, Ryan puts a movie on as we ate our food, and we just talked after the film ended. I looked at the time too see it's going on 12:35 am, I was surprised it's that late because it didn't feel that late, and I looked at the guys.

"Well that's me going to bed, night" I say to the guys.

"Night" Steven says.

"Goodnight" Ryan said.

"Okay, night" Justin tells me.

I nod at them as I made my way upstairs to my room, I got stripped down into my boxers before  I got into bed then closed my eyes, and fell straight asleep something I haven't been able to in a while.